Part 11

Y/n's POV
After a few hours of shopping I was pretty tired.
Y/n: Hey guys, can we go back to the house? I am getting pretty tired.
Sam: Yeah sure.
We then finished up and when to the car and drove home. When I pulled in Colby's car wasn't in the driveway, so I figured he was still filming or hanging out with his friend.
Y/n: Hey Sammy?
Sam: Stop it y/n, you know I hate that name.
Y/n: Whatever, it's never going to go away so give up.
Sam: Whatever. What did you need?
Y/n: I am going to go and take a nap. Wake me up when it is time to leave to go to the bando.
Sam: Ok. If you need anything Kat and so will either be upstairs in my room or down here.
Y/n: Ok see you in a little while.
I then walked upstairs and in to Colby's room, got into his bed and fell asleep.
End of Y/n's POV
Colby's POV
I got back and saw that y/n's car was in the driveway. I walked into the house and saw Sam and Kat in the kitchen but not y/n.
Colby: Hey guys. Where is y/n?
Kat: She is in your room taking a nap.
Colby: Ok. Thanks.
I started to walk away and then Kat said something.
Kat: Good luck tonight Colby.
Colby: Thanks Kat.
I then walked upstairs to my room and saw y/n fast asleep in my bed. She looked so cute laying there. I decided to get in the bed with her. I then got into bed and wrapped my arms around her.
Y/n: Oh hi Koala. How was filming?
Colby: Hi princess. It was good.
Y/n: Good. Now I am tired, let's sleep a little tell we have to go.
Colby: Anything for you princess.
We both then fell asleep.
End of Colby's POV