Part 9 (Edited)

*The next morning*

Colby's POV

I woke up before y/n this morning. I looked at the ceiling and remembered that happened last night. I smiled at the thought of y/n loving me, and not just in our normal friend way. The yesterday when we were in the kitchen and I told her I loved her I didn't just mean as friends. Yeah she is my best friend but I want her to be more then that. My only problem is what is Sam going to think. Last night when Kat and Sam woke us up it seemed like he didn't care, but he knew that we were all basically family. I need to talk to Sam. I got out of bed carefully making sure that y/n wouldn't wake up. I put on a shirt and walked across the hall to Sam's door and knocked.

Sam: Yeah?
Colby: Hey man, can I talk to you?
Sam: Yeah man come on in.
Colby: Hey Kat?
Kat: Yeah Colbs?
Colby: Can you let Sam and I talk alone?
Kat: Yeah sure, I'll be downstairs.
S/c: ok.
Sam: What's up man?
Colby I need to have a serious talk with you.
Sam: ok, what about.
Colby: Y/n.
Sam: What about her?
Colby: Everything. Sam, she is my best friend. I love her so much. When ever she walks in a room and smiles the whole room lights up. She knows how to make me happy. I can't help but smile when I see her. I have always said I love her as a friend, but I love her way more then a friend. I wanted to ask you if it was ok if I could ask her to be my girlfriend?
Sam: Dude, I couldn't think of a better person to date my sister.
Colby: Really?!
Sam: Yeah, I see how much you love her and I know you would never hurt her.
Colby: Thanks man!
I got up and hugged Sam I didn't expect that.
Colby: So she is going exploring with us today.
Sam: Yeahhhh...we are going to the abandoned jewelry factory.

Colby: Ok, I wanna ask her tonight. I am going to get whole bunch of stuff and go set it up at the factory. I am going to be gone most of the day so make sure she doesn't get suspicious.
Sam: Ok man, go get her.

I then walked out of my room, downstairs, grabbed my keys and left.

End of Colby's POV