Part 4 (Edited)

Sam took you upstairs and showed your new room. When you walked in, it was completely empty. You looked at Sam.
Y/n: Sammy?
Sam: Yeah, I know you have no bed.
Y/n: Yeah and my stuff isn't gonna be here until tomorrow. Where am I going to sleep?
Sam: We'll figure it out later. You still have some of your close with you so for now let's just put those in the closet.
Y/n: Ok, maybe I'll just sleep downstairs on a love sack or something.
Sam: Ok. Also...
Y/n: Yeah?
Sam: I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go exploring with Colby and I on Wednesday
Y/n: Of course I would!
You said as you hugged him.
Y/n: I haven't been exploring since you and Colby left.
Sam: Great! Ok, now let's get some of your stuff put away.
Y/n: Ok.
You and Sam put your clothes in your new closet and got your shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush and toothpaste put in your new bathroom. As you and Sam were finishing up Colby came upstairs and into your room.
Colby: Hey Princess, how's it going.
Y/n: Good. Sammy and I got most of the stuff I have with me put away. The rest of thing I don't have anywhere to put until the rest of my stuff gets here.
Colby: Ok. I have a quick question. Where are you sleeping, you have no bed.
Y/n: oh yeah, I was gonna sleep downstairs in a love sack.
Colby: Nonsense. You can sleep in room.
Y/n: But where will you sleep?
Colby: I have a couch in my room so I will just sleep on that.
Y/n: oh ok, are you sure that won't be uncomfortable?
Colby: Yeah, I have fallen asleep there many times well I was editing.
Y/n: Ok then. Can we go get something to eat?
Colby: Of course princess, I know exactly where to go.
Colby and you then leave saying bye to Sam on the way out. Colby grabbed his keys and you got in his car.
Y/n: Where are we going Koala?
Colby: You probably know it because I talk about it a lot in my vlogs, but were going to tender greens.
Y/n: Oh yeah, you do talk about that place all the time. Well, if you like it that much then I have got to try it!
Colby and you go inside and take a seat. You guys order what you want and get caught up well you eat.
Colby: So what do you think you are gonna do now that you are out here?
Y/n: Well I think I am gonna start a YouTube channel and maybe start singing.
Colby: Oh cool! I can help you make a YouTube channel and I know just the person who you can talk to about making music.
Y/n: I would love it if you would help me. Who is the person you're thinking of?
Colby: Kat.
Y/n: Kat? As in Sam's Girlfriend!?
Colby: Yeah.
Y/n: OMG! Yay! I have always wanted to meet her. I have only ever talked to her once on the phone through FaceTime when I called Sam. She was so nice.
Colby: Yeah she is a really nice person. I think you guys would become great friends.
You and Colby then finish your food and go back to the trap house.
Once you get back to the trap house, you go inside and went upstairs. As you were walking to your room, you heard Sam and a girl talking in his room. You go to his door and knock on the door.
Y/n: Hey Sammy. Can I come in?
Sam: Yeah sure.
You open the door and you see a girl sitting on Sam's bed with blue hair. You then realized who it was.
Y/n: OMG! KAT!
Kat: Y/n?! OMG! We haven't talked in so long! It's so nice to finally meet you in person.
Kat said getting up and walking over to you to hug you.
Y/n: It's so nice to finally meet you too! I was wondering if I could ask you something?
Kat: Yeah of course, what is it?
Y/n: Well, I want to start a music career and I was wondering if you could help me.
Kat: Of course! I would love to y/n!
Y/n: Yay!
Kat: Here is my number if you ever need anything
Y/n: Ok.
*You then all went downstairs and hung out for awhile. You guys all decided to watch a movie. You and Colby were on one of the love sacks.
As you were watching the movie you cuddled up to Colby laying you head on his chest falling asleep. When the movie was over Colby didn't want to wake you up. He slid out from underneath you and then picked you up bring you upstairs and putting you in his bed. As he did, you woke up some and looked at him and smiled.
Y/n: Koala? Will you cuddle with me until I fall asleep?
Colby: Sure princess, anything for you.
Colby got under the covers with you then cuddled up close, putting your head on his chest. You both then fell asleep in the comfort of each other's arms.