Part 13

You had been exploring the factory for awhile. You started to get really cold because you didn't bring a sweatshirt. Colby saw you shaking.
Colby: Here princess, wear my sweatshirt.
Y/n: Thank you Koala. You then put on the sweatshirt and you smiled. It smells like him. You couldn't help but smile well you wore it.
*a few minutes past*
Colby's POV
I need to find o
Some reason to go off by myself to go to the roof. I Know...
Colby: Y/n, Sam?
Y/S: Yeah?
Colby: I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be back.
Y/n: Ok, don't get lost Koala.
I looked at Sam and he winked at me because he knew where I was really going.
Sam: Yeah, what she said.
I then walked away getting a little nervous and then headed for the roof.
End of Colby's POV
Y/n's POV
It has been a few minutes and Colby hasn't gotten back I started to worry. Sam then got a text from him. *the text*
Colby: Hey man, I some how ended up on the roof, it is really cool up here, you guys should come up.
Sam:Ok.
*end of texts*
Sam: Hey Y/n, Colby got to the roof some how and told us we should go up because it is really cool up there.
Y/n: Ok, lets go.
Sam and I then head to the roof. I got to the top of the steps to the roof and saw a door, Sam was behind me filming. I then opened the door and started to cry of happiness.
Colby: Y/n Golbach, will you make me the happiest guy and be my girlfriend.
I didn't say anything. I just ran to him and kissed him.
Colby: I guess that's a yes. I giggle a little.
Y/n: Of course Koala.
Colby: I love you with all my heart princess.
Y/n: I love you too Koala.
End of Y/n's POV