Part 16

You woke up remembering everything that happened last night which made you smile. You rolled over so you were facing Colby, he was still asleep.
*your thoughts*
Damn he is fucking adorable when he is sleeping, I am so glad he is mine now.
*end of thoughts*
You then started playing with his hair causing him to wake up. He opened his eyes and smiled at you.
Colby: well good morning*in tired raspy voice*
Y/n: Good morning.
You said as you smiled at him.
Colby: What do you want to do today?
Y/n: The movers are bring my stuff today so I have to be here for that to tell them where the stuff goes.
Colby: Awww...I wanted to hang out with you.
Y/n: We still can. You haven't shown me how to edit and I still haven't posted the video.
Colby: ok, and speaking of videos, we never filmed the outro last night so we need to film that.
Y/n: Ok, lets go down and get something to eat and then you can help me set stuff up for my channel and then film the outro?
Colby: Ok, lets go eat.
You got up and started to head out the door.
Colby: I just need to get a shirt I'll be down in a minute.
Y/n: Ok.
You then went downstairs and started to make pancakes. All the sudden you feel arms wrap around you and you look behind you.
Colby: What ya making?
Y/n: Pancakes.
Colby: Yumm, my favorite.
Y/n: I know.
Colby then kissed your head and sat down at the table.
You then finish making the pancakes and you and Colby ate them, after you are done you both head upstairs.
Colby: Ok, sit down I am gonna get my laptop and yours SD card.
Y/n: ok.
A minute later Colby came back and sat next to you with his laptop.
Colby then showed you how to edit, once you guys were done he posted the video.
Colby posted on his Twitter "Hey! Go check out the video @samgolbach and I did with Sam's sister @y/ngolbach on her new channel!
Link: https://y/ngolbach/youtube"
You then posted on your Twitter
"Go check out my first ever YouTube video with @samgolbach and @colbybrock
Link: https://y/ngolbach/youtube"
You then start getting a crazy amount of notifications. You picked up your phone, you already had 5k subs! You then read the comments, a lot saying that you and Colby should date and that you looked cute together which made you smile.
Colby: what are you smiling about?
You show Colby your phone.
Colby: Wow. 10k already! That is amazing!
Y/n: WHAT! I was just a 5k!
Colby: Damn, people must really like you. I mean I know I do.
You smiled and then leaned in an kissed him.
Y/n: you're to sweet.
Colby just gave you a goofy smile causing you to giggle. Sam then knocked on the door.
Y/n: Come in.
Sam: Hey guys. You wanna film the outro?
Colby: Yeah let's do that.
Sam: Ok, wanna just do it in here?
Y/n: Yeah sure
You and Colby move over as Sam sets up the camera. You were sitting between then like you were in your video. You then film the outro the whole time you were sitting really close to Colby. You then finish up, you grad both their faces with one hand and squish them.
Y/n: It was fun doing this video with you two. You then let go.
Colby: Damn Princess, that hurt.
Y/n: Get over it Koala. You said as you giggled a little looking at him.
Y/n: You know I have hurt you worst.
Colby: Hey, lets not talk about that, you really hurt me when you did that!
Sam: I remember that, Hahaha that was hilarious! You scared the crap outta her!
Y/n: Yeah, so I slapped you.
Colby: My face still hurts from that even though that was like 3 years ago.
You guys then all laugh and finish the video.