Part 22

*Colby's POV*
Colby: When i ft'd Y/n I saw some graffiti in the background. It was from the Jewelry Warehouse where I asked Y/n to be my girlfriend.
Sam: Ok. Do we have a plan?
Colby: Nope.
Sam: How about you go up the front way and distract Shea well I get Y/n from the back way.
Colby: Yeah that sounds good.
I pull up to the warehouse and get out and so does Sam. I go in through the front well Sam makes his way around the back. I walk in and start yelling.
Colby: Shea! Where are you!
Shea: Up here baby!
I ran up the stairs to see y/n. Shea was standing right behind her and behind Shea I saw Sam slowly coming up from behind.
Colby: Let her go
Shea: Why? She doesn't love you.
Y/n shakes her head no like crazy. She had tape coving her mouth. I sighed.
Colby: if you let her go i will go with you.
I could see the sadness in Y/n's eyes after i said that. Then Shea slowly walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I was so uncomfortable. *Y/n's POV*
I could see how uncomfortable he was. Then all the sudden Sam was in front of me and untied me and took the tape off my mouth. As soon as i was free i walked over to shea and tapped her shoulder and she turned around.
Shea: How did yo-
Before she could finish i knocked her out.
Colby: dang!
I laughed a little.
Y/n: Come here...
Colby smiles and wrapped his arms around me and i wrapped my arms around his neck.
Colby: I'm so happy you're ok.
Y/n: Thank you.
Colby: Of course.
He then kissed me.
Sam then coughed making us pull away.
Sam: alright I called the cops and they will be here to take her into custody. *after the cops came and took shea away*
Colby: we will never have to deal with her again.
Y/n: Thank god. Can we please get out of here?
Colby: Of course.
Colby then grabbed my hand and we walked to the car. Sam was already in the car while we were getting questioned. Colby opened the back door for me and i got in and he got in after me. i moved over next to him and put my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.
Colby: Alright brother lets get outta here.
Sam: yeah man that was crazy.
Sam then pulled away and drived home.

A/N: Sorry that it took so long to update! love y'all!