Part 15

Sam's POV
We just got home and I parked in Colby's spot. I turned around to see  y/n and Colby asleep in the back, I knew how deep of a sleeper y/n was so I woke up Colby with no problems worrying if Y/n would wake up.
Sam: Colby. Wake up dude, were home.
Colby: ugh, ok.
Sam: I'm going to bed, see ya in the morning.
Colby: ok, I am going to take y/n upstairs. See ya in the morning.
As I walked inside I remembered we didn't film the outro, we'll just do it tomorrow.
End of Sam's POV
Colby's POV
I opened the door and carefully got out I then reached in and picked up y/n. As I picked her up she wrapped her arms around my neck. I then carrier inside and up to my room. As I put y/n on my bed she woke up.
Colby: Well hello princess.
Y/n: Heyyy*said tiredly* what time is it?
Colby picked up my phone and looked at it.
Colby: Almost 12am, we just got home and I just brought you up here.
Y/n: oh ok, I'll be right back, I need to change and go to the bathroom.
Colby: Ok.
As she walked past me she gave me a kiss and then walked into my closet.
Colby: What are you doing princess.
Y/n: Grabbing close.
Colby: Yeah, MY close.
Y/n: You know you like it when I wear you close.
And then with that she walked out.
Damn I love how feisty she can be and she is right, I love when she wears my close.
I then got changed it to sweatpants and got into bed waiting for y/n playing on my phone.
I then heard a knock on the door.
Colby: Come in
Sam: Hey man, we forgot to film the outro so we gotta do it tomorrow.
Colby: ok.
Sam: Good night bro.
Colby: Night.
I then continued to play on my phone.
*5 minutes later*
Y/n walked back in.
End of Colby's POV
Y/n's POV
When I walked in Colby was in bed on his phone, when he saw I came back in he immediately put his phone down. As he put his phone down he bit his lip. I then crawled into bed and on top of him.
Colby: Why do you do this to me?
Y/n: I don't now what your talking about.
I said leaning down and kissing him.
I then started to getting off of him be he then grabbed my waist and pulled me back on him.
Colby: And what do you think you're doing?
Y/n: I was gonna lay down and go back to sleep.
Colby then jolted his hips forward making me almost face plant into him.
Y/n: Hey! That wasn't very nice!
Colby: Oh whatever princess.
End of y/n's POV
You giggle a little. Colby then rolled over on top of you and guys then made out for a while, Colby then when down to your neck and left a few hickeys. You guys then make out for a few more minutes and then got tired so you went to sleep.