Chapter 6: Jealous-Party of One

7:40 rolls around and I head out of my room, walking to the next door down the hall to knock on Owen's door

7:40 rolls around and I head out of my room, walking to the next door down the hall to knock on Owen's door. I wait a few seconds, hearing him shift around in his room until the door is pulled open to reveal Owen in by far the best look I have seen in him. He has a black Ramones band t-shirt tucked into his black straight-legged jeans, held up with a plain black belt. The ends of his jeans slightly cuffed to reveal a black pair of crew socks and his 'skater' style vans. It was a look that screamed skater douche but somehow he pulled it off better than anyone I have seen rock this style. I bring my eyes back up to Owen's face, hoping it wasn't blatantly obvious that I had just kind of checked him out, but when I see his face I instead catch him checking me out. His eyes were in the midst of rolling down my chest and lingering around my crotch before continuing down the length of my legs.

For my outfit, I went for something simple, a pair of black skinny jeans, not that type that looked uncomfortably skinny but a pair that didn't leave much to the imagination. I threw on a dark grey short-sleeve, button-down shirt that my mom bought me a few months ago, I had the first two buttons undone and the end of each sleeve slightly rolled. Embarrassing enough I had seen a model do that in a magazine and it made him look more duff so I thought I would give it a try.

Owen quickly snapped his eyes up to mine and tried to play off the fact that he had indeed checked me out, "Nice outfit for someone who doesn't go to very many parties."

I roll my eyes but leave a playful smile on my face, "Was the look you were going for a skater douche outfit replica?"

"I guess I nailed my idea," he states while shaking his head, "let's go before we are late and the girls flip out."

We head out and make the quick two-block walk to Sadie's house. It went by fast, Owen and I talking the entire time, again, it was so nice to be friends with him. Once we made it to the house the girls were already rowdy and I'm assuming possibly slightly intoxicated. Mateo and Adian were lounging on the small couch placed in Sadie's room, leaving a small area of floor space for Owen and I. The four of us hang out and talk, occasionally drinking but for the most part, it was just us waiting on the girls.

Forty-five minutes later the girls pop out of the bathroom looking ready to head to the party. Raelynn took a more casual approach to party outfits with a loose-fitting maroon crop top and a pair of black skinny jeans and black vans, she also wore little make-up and had her hair styled how it normally sits. Sadie, on the other hand, went all out with her look, heavy make-up, which didn't look bad, it was just noticeable that she was wearing more than I normally see her in, and instead of her hair falling straight down her back, she had it styled in light curls. But that was nothing in comparison to her outfit, or lack of an outfit. She had a skin-tight, white, sleeveless crop top on with a just as tight high waisted leather mini skirt. And I would have to say she looked good, her slightly curvy body was accentuated by the outfit. All three of the other boys seemed to notice as well, I can see their horniness almost as clear as I could see them.