Chapter 12: Not a Laughing Matter

A loud, silly laugh escapes my lips

A loud, silly laugh escapes my lips. I couldn't help it, it came out with no warning whatsoever. And the second I did my eyes shot up to Owen's, I thought he might kill me, or hate me, or end whatever is happening all together, but he didn't. Instead, his face lit up slightly and he laughed right back.

"Did I really just say that?" he asked. Nothing in his voice was telling me if he still wanted to continue what was happening or if we were ending everything right here. I don't dare to move, I'm terrified. And I think he understands because his voice slowly breaks the silence, "I don't want to stop."

I lean slightly up, having to strain my neck to kiss his lips. They meet for a brief moment before I feel Owen pushing me back down. With my shaky fingers, I undo the zipper of his pants and slowly slide my hand into his boxers. His flesh is hot against my hand and I feel slight moisture at his tip. I rub the palm of my hand over it, earning a grown from Owen. His hands come fumbling down to his pants and he pulls himself completely out of his boxers, leaving him on full display. My mouth hangs open, Owen's dick is practically perfect. The perfect size, not small but not too large to seem intimidating, slightly pink and pointing straight.

I know what he wants, I know why he keeps pushing me down, my head doesn't need to be this low for a handjob, but I'm not sure I'm ready to give a blow job. I'm inexperienced and kinda shy, my first blow job after my first real reciprocated kiss with Owen seems slightly too fast for me.

Using his pre-cum as a little moisture I grip his member and rub up and down the length of it, adding slightly more pressure toward the tip. Handjobs seem easy since I know what I like when I pleasure myself, so I just copy my typical movements. As I pump, I slowly kiss around his torso, kissing each slightly defined ad.

"Fuck Matt," Owen breathes out, the pleasure clear in his voice. His hand finds my head and he shoves his fingers through my hair, pulling it slightly. Causing me to let out a soft moan, the pleasure I received from that slightly shocking me. I continue moving my hand up and down his length, adding a little speed and slight pressure. His breathing switches to slightly more rough and his moans seem to come more often.

And out of nowhere a bit of bravery courses through my body, I lean my head in close to his member and place a gentle kiss on the tip. I feel his body stiffen up and a sexy whipper leaves his lips. It drove me crazy, I place more kisses and flick my tongue around the tip.

"Matt," his voice breathless and sexy, "I'm gunna cum."

I pull my face away and just focus on pumping his member, giving extra attention to his sensitive tip. In no time at all his breathing gets even heavier, until it slightly hitches and he blows a load into my hand and onto his abdomen.

He pulls my face back up to his and places a chaste kiss on my lips before standing up off the bed and cleaning himself off with a few tissues he has in the room. It felt like in a blink of an eye his shirt was back on, while I was still stuck in the position he left me in.