+Prologue+

Once a heart was broken, TRUST will never be forgiven

Memories will stay, Heartaches will never be forgotten.

Once a GOOD GIRL was cheated by the man she loves, APOLOGIZE will never be Accepted.

Peaople will change by years, by days, by experience, but not the heart, maybe the mind will also change but the heart will stay strong.

Seed was planted and The Rude Girl has bloomed, 

"Love will never exist"

One Night she was so drunk, to the point that her mind is not functioning well, then a man came infront of her and let her signed the papers, she's so drunk that time and never had the chance to read, she thought its just a paper works to sign from her companies but NO.

That Paper will lead her in a New World, not literally World 'cause she's going to marry the guy who cheated on her, who hurt her, who broke her.

Hahayaan nalang ba n'yang makasal sa kan'ya ito? Para lang sa pera?

Papayag ba s'yang makasama ito sa pang habang buhay?

"NO."

Ipaparamdam muna n'ya kung paano magpahirap ang isang Rude na gaya n'ya. Ipapatikim n'ya sa lalaking 'yon kung paano masaktan. Kung ano ang pakiramdam ng masaktan.

Will she survive? Can she do it? 

"NO."

So she run. She left the country, she's not yet strong to fight him she felt something wrong with him, so She left him.

7 years later..

Does the love does'nt exist to her?

"I will not let you leave me again this time"- Harvey Dylan Sylvester

♦MARRY THAT *RUDE* GIRL♦

Originated By:

•RedPearlMaiden•

©2014

~Ms.Red♥
Enjoy

Readers, I started writing this story when I was HIgh School, So I'll try my best na ma-edit s'ya at ayusin. ;)