♡3♡

➖➖Wattpad: Update, New chapter on "Hearts Connection." Would you like to read it?
Yes No
You have selected to read

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
I wake up from the crack of my alarm starting, I shut it off and walk to the bathroom. I realize I have afternoon classes for exams. I groan in annoyance knowing I must go. When I'm done in the bathroom I wait for 10 AM to arrive to go to the café.

Soon I was off and over in the jacket from yesterday, a black t-shirt, and black jeans. I arrive and see Colby walking up and so I wave to him. He waves to me and jogs up to me.

"Did you walk over?" I ask.

"No, there's just no parking close to the front," he whined. I laughed at his childish play.

"I've never known what you get here. Could I know?" He asks.

"I just get hot cocoa. I don't like the taste of coffee or anything similar to it," I tell him.

"Ok, well I'm gonna go order. Take a seat."

I listen and sit at one near the windows and look to see the clouds rolling over the city of Los Angeles. I think for a bit and didn't realize Colby had sat down beside me. Well, that's was until he tapped my shoulder. He startled me causing me to flinch.

"Geez, sorry," he said.

"It's fine I didn't realize you had sat down," I told him. He slides me a drink and I see it's what I usually order.

"Oh, thank you!" I said.

"You are not paying me back. This is for you always putting it on the house," Colby's says.

"Well, there goes my plan," I admitted.

"So, why aren't you working today?" He asks.

"Afternoon classes," I say.

"Time?" He asked.

"11:30," I said.

"How about after this I can drop you off," Colby says.

"If it isn't a burden, then sure." I look at my watch and see the time marked for the moment was 10:48.

Colby and I continue to have a conversation when he brings up, "Is that the jacket I gave you yesterday?"

"I think. I just grabbed the nearest jacket before heading out," I told him before flipping the hood on triggering us to both laugh. We continued until I checked the time and saw that I had to head to school in a bit.

"I need to head to my place and grab what I need to go," I told Colby.

"Ok, I'll drive you over to your apartment and then to the college," he said. We drove over and I asked Colby, "Wanna come inside?"

"I have nothing better to do," he said before parking. I lead him to my apartment and went inside to retrieve my items.

"This is small and empty," Colby said honestly.

"I know, I don't know what to do with the area," I said. I finally grabbed what I needed and head back down. He drove over to the college with a heavy silence in the air.

"Thanks, Colby! Also, I'm not gonna be at the café for the next 4 days. I'm off," I told him.

"Alright," He said. I step out and rush to the class I needed to take an exam.

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
I walk out of the building and head home. Once again on the sidewalks of Los Angeles. It was somewhat late, 8:30. The sidewalks were empty but the road still consisted of cars. I haul my few items with me to my place. I look up to the sky to see the stars dimmed from the many lights.

That's one thing about cities I've never liked. At night the light-polluted the sky and dimmed the bright, beautiful stars I adored to look too. I haven't seen them in so long from the lights. I missed the small town I lived in. In which I could see the stars. I miss seeing the beautiful sky at night. Here only the brightest stars would show but were faded.

I realize I'm now at the building I've been dreading to see since I walked into the college building. I enter and went to my apartment. I took a quick shower and threw on some stuff to sleep in. I tried to sleep but my body refused. I sit on the balcony looking at the lights and few people on the streets. I'm always intrigued by how everyone acts, there are some people so controversial and some who are layback. I head back inside and finally drift to sleep.

You have finished a chapter on "Hearts Connection." Feedback?
Next chapter: L O A D I N G . . .