♡9♡

➖➖Wattpad: Update, New chapter on "Hearts Connection." Would you like to read it?
       Yes              No
       You have selected to read

If any grammar mistakes I'm sorry. What I usually use to check grammar isn't working.

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
I was at the café working, bored out of my mind. All I do is take the order and the money. There was barely anyone in the café so I went on my phone for a bit, trying to pass the time to 3. Time was going by slow and I just wanted to go home. I only had a few more minutes before leaving. Someone walked up.

"Hey Luna," a familiar voice said. I turned to see Colby.

"Hey Colby, what would you like?" I asked.

"Two coffees, a black and a hazel. Also hot cocoa for you," He said.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Donut. Chocolate," He said, it sounded like he almost forgot.

"Today your paying. 9.86,} I said. He gave me the money and went to sit down. I got his order and placed it on the table sitting beside Colby.

"Corey meet Luna," Colby said.

"Hey!" Corey said.

"Hello," I said. Corey grabbed his coffee and donut while Colby grabbed his coffee. I left mine, not really wanting it.

"Are you going to grab your's?" Corey asked.

"I don't really want it. If you want it, take it," I insisted. We all spoke with one another and Colby asked, "You two wanna come to my house later?"

Corey and I agreed to. I took the hot cocoa since no one took it, but I didn't drink it. When we arrived at Colby's I set the drink on the counter. I sat down with the two on the couch but I spaced out.

"Luna?" Colby said.

"Huh?" I averted my attention to Colby.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yeah. Just spacing out," I said.

"Well, I was asking could you sing for Corey and I?" Colby said.

"What? Why!" I said.

"Cause your good at it," Colby said.

"Corey do you wanna hear?" I asked hoping that he would say no.

"I do!" Corey said.

"Fine," I said before starting to sing.

1, 2, 3...
Yeah, she's in love with the concept
As if we're all just how she imagined.
Cause we're in love, I just don't know it yet.

Huh, well tell me how I'm supposed to see the magic
'Cause I don't believe in it no more
But I won't tell her. 'Cause I always imagined
it's easier if she thinks she won.

So I'ma let her.

And she said,
"I don't think I love you no more,
You never seem to call me lately."

Girl,  I don't think you know me at all
'Cause I never think I'd have to say this
No, I don't love you and I never did.
Look at us burning down in flames for kicks.

But just know I'm not singing for your ex, oh
I'm just singing 'cause it's over
(XO by Eden)

I finished and the two clapped, I looked away in embarrassment.

"You sing good!" Corey said. "What song was that?"

"Xo by Eden," I said. We proceeded normal conversations.

"Can you play any instruments?" Corey asked.

"Yeah, I can play guitar, ukulele, drums, and piano," I said.

"That's quite a few," Corey said.

"I had quite a bit of spare time when I was a kid," I said. I slowly started to leave the conversations, to tired. I placed my head on Colby's arm wanting to rest.

"Is something happening hear?" Corey said with a smile.

"Your acting like Sam did," Colby said.

"I'm to tired for this," I said. I kept my head on his arm and eventually fell asleep.

I woke up to laughing and saw Corey and Colby laughing.

"Did we wake you up?" Colby asked.

"Yeah," I said before yawning.

"Go to my room," Colby said. I listened to what he said and collapsed onto his bed falling asleep under the covers.

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
I woke up and made an attempt to get up before being pulled down, being held tighter then usual. The grip was loosened so I turned to see Colby, his eyes were half shut.

"Morning," I said.

"Morning," He said to me, twice as tired then normal.

"I have an afternoon shift at the café. Starts at 12:30," I said remembering it.

"Ok," He said before pulling me into his chest causing me to blush. He held me tight so I wouldn't be able to leave.

"Why are you not letting me get up?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it," he said before putting his chin on the top of my head making me blush harder.

"What time is it?" I ask. I feel his arm that's holding me move before he tells me, "9:23." His arm tightens on me again and a few minutes later soft snoring comes from him. I decide while I'm here why not sleep a bit longer. I shut my eyes taking in the warmth before sleep consumes me.

I wake up to the arm around me moving then stops. I look up to see Colby and his eyes have a shine that look like it's coming from a device.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"10:57," He says. I bury my face into his chest, enjoying the warmth.

"You have to take me home soon," I said.

"Noo," He drew our acting like a baby, "Whyy?"

"I'm sorry but I need to be able to pay for my stuff," I said. The arm was still on me just more of resting.

"Are you on your phone?" I asked.

"Yeah," He said. I turned to see he was on Instagram scrolling through his feed. I watched what was on the screen, somewhat bored. He puts his phone down and the arm wrapped around me and it was tightened.

"Colby I already told you I need to go soon," I said.

"Noo. Just call in sick or something," he said.

"I don't have my phone at the moment. I left it on your couch," I said.

"Then get it later and call in sick," Colby said.

"But I need to work," I said.

"Fine, just stay with me a little longer."

"Fine," I say going in to him.

You have finished a chapter on "Hearts Connection." Feedback?
Next chapter: L O A D I N G . . .