♡17♡

➖➖Wattpad: Update, New chapter on "Hearts Connection." Would you like to read it?
Yes No
You have selected to read

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
I woke up to be gently shook. I open my eyes and look to see Colby's face.

"Good morning," he says.

"Hi," I mumble before placing my head back down.

"You need to get up," he says.

"Whyyyy," I whine.

"I have a video to record with Mike and Kevin," he said running his fingers through my hair.

"A little longer?" I ask, hoping he'd let me.

"Fine," He said with a smile. I smile back and rest my eyes, waiting for him. 10 minutes later he says quietly, "Time to get up." I groan because I was comfortable, but get up anyways. I wrap my arms around myself, feeling cold.

After he sits up he asks, "How are you cold?"

"I was warm and comfortable in the blanket," I said. He chuckled before getting up and walking to his room, he comes back and gives me a long sleeve shirt, that's smaller than the others he's given me, and a comb.

"Stay over today," he says.

"Sure," I said before grabbing the items out of his hand. I go to the bathroom and do my normal routine. I step out and sit on the couch, waiting for him to be done. He comes out to eat breakfast and halfway through him eating there was a knock on the door.

"Can you get it for me?" he asks.

"Sure," I said standing up. I walk over and open it to reveal Mike and Kevin.

"Hey Mike, hey Kevin," I said before stepping aside so they could get in. They greet me and after they walk in they greet Colby.

The video was finished, which was one of the stupider ones and luckily I didn't have to participate. After Mike and Kevin left I asked Colby, "Why did you think this would be a good idea?"

"Ya know, I don't really know," Colby said. It was the worlds most painful face mask and they put it on there chest and up.

"Well now you got tore skin," I said before putting a finger onto the part of his shoulder I referred and rubbing it in a circle, he still hadn't put his shirt on.

"Yep," He said. I stop rubbing it in a circle and sit on the couch.

"Go take a shower," I said, he had to take off the parts that were left.

"Fine," He said going to his room. While he was in the shower I go up to the platform on the spiral stairs. I look at the cardboard cut outs of himself more closely and the everything else up there.

"Luna?" I hear Colby say from below. I walk down the staircase and come to meet Colby with damp hair.

"Hello," I said, he faced away not knowing where I was. He turned his head quickly, looking at me.

"Where were you?" He asked.

"Up there," I said pointing to where I was, he nodded his head.

He sat down on the couch and I did as well. He leaned back in the couch while I had my head lying against his arm. He put that arm around me, pulling me close to his side.

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
Colby had somehow convinced me to do a photo shoot with him for his merchandise. We had done a couple of poses, like him having a hand on my waist with his back to the camera, while I faced the camera. Colby had to jump on my back which was quite difficult to hold him up.

"How were you able to hold me up?" He asks after the picture.

"I used to try and carry around a few of my guy friends for fun in high school," I responded.

He looked a bit upset and when I was about to ask him what was wrong, he wrapped both his arms around my waist and placed his face in the crook of my neck before mumbling into it, "Mine."

I blushed at both what he had said and done. I heard a camera go off and out of the corner of my eye I saw the photographer smiling at his camera screen. Colby stayed like this for a bit longer before we continued the shoot and by the end I was tired.

"Do you ever feel tired after these?" I asked.

"If it's a long one," he said while getting in his car,

He parked at his apartment building and we went up to his place. When both of us entered he picked me up bridal style and tosses me onto the couch. I shut my eyes, terrified that I was thrown reminding me of her.

When I land on the couch I'm frozen, Colby thought I'd only be like that for a few moments before laughing. Instead, it was just like I was frozen in the space time continuum. Colby looked worried and tried to walk over and when he placed a hand in my arm I flinched.

I quickly sat up, only just starting to think. I looked at Colby and he looked worried, but it was difficult to tell since my vision was blurry. I had realized I was about to cry.

He sat down in front of me, gently wrapping his arm around my waist before pulling me into his lap. He held me there hoping I'd calm down, I let the tears fall and soak into his shirt.

You have finished a chapter on "Hearts Connection." Feedback?
Next chapter: L O A D I N G . . .