♡23♡

➖➖Wattpad: Update, New chapter on "Hearts Connection." Would you like to read it?
Yes No
You have selected to read

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
Payton dropped us off and I ran excitedly to the house, forgetting the luggage. I took the key out and unlocked the door. I see the living room and kitchen, it's dusty and had a few webs. I walk down the hall to the left and see two doors on the left, two doors on the right but the one closer to me is just a doorway, and the classic door at the very end of the Hall.

I walk to the one with no door and it's the laundry room and across from that is mine, beside mine was my brother's and in front of his was the bathroom. The last door was the guest room and on the other side of the house is the master bedroom.

"Thanks for helping me!" Colby says jokingly with our luggage.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" I said speed walking over to him.

"It's fine. You did really miss this place, didn't you?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said with a smile.

He came beside me and gave me a side hug. "We need to clean up, don't we?"

"Yep," I said he groaned in annoyance and I giggled at him.

We went to Walmart, which was only a 10 minute drive. While I was waiting for Colby to pick a snack I heard in the distance call, "Luna?"

I turn my head and so does Colby and I see a familiar face.

"Ashton?" I asked the male.

"So it is Trooker," he said smiling and walking up.

"And so it is Marsh," I said returning the smile.

"Been a while," He says.

"Really has," I said. He offers a hug and I accept it.

"Who's this?" He asks.

"Colby, my—" I was cut off. "Her boyfriend," he said waking beside me, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Woah man. I'm not trying to steal her, I'd be happy to but I'm not. We've just been friends for what? 6, 7 years?" Ashton asks.

"Roughly," I say. "Go back to picking your snack."

"Fine," Colby grumbles walking back to the chips.

"What's got him all mixed?" Ashton asks.

"I'm not sure. Anyways, how's the boys?" I ask. The Boys is the friend group I hug out with besides from Angela, Lexi, Madison, and Payton. As you can guess, they're all guys.

"There doing well. Kaden and I are roommates," He tells.

"I'd think y'all would bite each other's head's off by the second day," I joke.

"Me too," he said laughing. "Maybe the store isn't the most ideal place to catch up. How about we go to the barn?" Ashton suggests.

"With the boys?" I ask.

"Of course. Lemme catch your number again. Did you change it?" He asks.

"Yeah, I did when I moved into LA," I said hanging him my phone. He handed it back to me and his contact was 'Ash Boi🔥.'

"Real mature," I say sarcastically.

"Yep," He said smiling. We say our goodbyes before he walks off. Colby comes back with a couple chip bags.

"Looks like we're sneaking into an abandoned place later this week," I say to Colby.

"Wait, what?" Colby says.