♡25♡

➖➖Wattpad: Update, New chapter on "Hearts Connection." Would you like to read it?
Yes No
You have selected to read
Sorry for being a day late.

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
Colby had fallen asleep cuddled up to me. I ran my fingers through his hair while he peacefully slept, using my stomach as a pillow. I saw I got a notification so I picked my phone up.

Ash Boi🔥:
Later tonight with the guys wanna do our old typical Fridays? Colby can do it with us he's pretty chill
1:37 PM

Luna:
Sure! I'll ask Colby later, he's currently napping on me.
1:38 PM

Ash Boi🔥:
Ok you still got the ping pong table back in the warehouse there?
1:38 PM

Luna:
Yep, when I can escape the bed in the morning from Colby I walk around the farm.
1:39 PM

Ash Boi🔥:
A typical Luna
1:40 PM

Luna:
Yeah, yeah. Heading off my dude, bye.
1:41 PM

I stopped texting him and started to think back to the typical Friday's we had.

Fridays at the farm. Ashton, Kaden, Shane, Luke, and Dustin came over.
We walk to the warehouse, metal walls and roof with a concrete floor. Two big doors in the front and back, sliding like doors. 1 door on one of the sides for another escape. Several yards in front of the normal sized door was a tree then a couple others in a crooked line with the first. A path wrapped around the trees to one of the big doors that was considered the front of the old building. A space cleared in the center for a ping pong table and to the sides of it piles of boxes, that was the storage.

"So who's going against champ first?" Shane asked, taking the tarp off the ping pong table before setting it aside.

"I'll dare to," Luke said while picking up the small box that had the paddled and a couple extra ping pong balls.

I sat in the corner of a table on the side, only a portion of it was exposed to sit on since a couple boxes were piled on it. Since the sun was setting and the front of the warehouse was facing west, to the sunset, heat piled up inside. We opened the small door kept front one opened. The back big door was always shut.

We took turns with playing ping pong, I beat Luke, Dustin and I tied. When we were tired we head back to the house and ordered pizza. While we waited we talked about school, family, anything really.

"So Luna, how are you doing with the loss?" Kaden asked with concern, he referred to my brother's passing away last month.

"Ok, I guess."

Colby kisses me, drawing me out my thoughts.

"You okay?" He asks, slightly whispering.

"Yeah," I said. "So Ashton wants to know if you'll like to do what we'd call a typical Friday. Basically what we did every Friday."

"Sure," Colby said smiling. "We only have a couple days left."

"After this, I need to see two things then I'll be ready to go."

"Can I know what they are?" Colby asks.

"Hmmm, no," I said smiling even though what I wanted to see was slightly sad.

"Dammit!" Colby yelled laughing, he lost to Ashton once more. I sat in the side smiling.

"And another point to the Asharooni!" Ashton said doing a little victory dance.

"In my phone your Ash Boi," I said smiling.

"Wait, why?" Kaden said chuckling.

"I dunno, Ashton put it in himself," I said.

"Hey Luna, okay against Ashton while I take a break," Colby said wiping the sweat off his forehead. The warehouse is hot so I don't blame him.

"Sure," I said hopping up and taking the paddle. He sat down where I was prior and Luke took off his shirt cause the heat was to much for him.

"Whimp!" I yell at Luke while hitting the ping pong ball, barely clipping Ashton's side.

"Hey! Am not!" Luke yelled.

"Are too! You can't take the heat, you live in Florida!" I yell back while Ashton serves the small white ball.

I hit it back to him and he repeats. When I hit it back to him I must've caught him off guard by mistake because he didn't even swing when it came to him. The others play against one another while I go through a couple boxes, seeing if I can scavenge any old memories.

"I'm hungryyyyyy," Shane complains.

"Well let's stop and go get pizza," I suggested.

We left and got pizza, I wasn't that hungry so I didn't grab any.

"So I was going through my old phone from high school and I found some pictures you might wanna see," Ashton says smiling, taking the phone out of a bag. He hands the phone to me and I knew the password so I put it in and went to the camera roll.

"Can I have an explanation?" I said giggling, it was a picture of Shane talking.

"Why'd you take that dude!" Shane said.

I looked through a couple other things and I found a picture of myself, black jeans, black t-shirt, black hoodie, a couple strands of hair dyed a navy blue.

"I didn't know you dyed your hair," Colby said.

"I was just going to say, talk about your emo stage," Luke said.

"It's not a stage, it's a way of living," I said jokingly.

"You always dressed up like that since middle school," Ashton said.

"I like dark clothing," I said.

"You'll stop wearing black when they make a darker color," Kaden said.

"Fall Out Boy reference?" I said slightly surprised. Kaden seemed a bit embarrassed but we all laughed it off.

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
I woke up under Colby's arm, I looked around and saw we had fallen asleep on the couch. Everyone was there except Ashton and Kaden, and who knows what those two are up to. I wiggle out of Colby's arms and go to make pancakes.

While on the second batch, arms wrap around my waist and the person tucked their face into me neck.

"Good morning," Said the person, exposing that it was Colby.

"Morning," I said flipping the pancake.

"Get a room!" A tired Luke yells from the living room.

"Shut the hell up, along with your dirty mind!" I retorted playfully.

"You said it not me!" He called back, I knew he was smiling.

I laughed and so did he, I felt Colby smile. "But seriously, get a room."

"Luke were not doing that," I said.

"Yet," Colby said picking up his head.

"OH SHEETS OF PAPER, tea!" Luke said in a girly voice.

"Colby! I never agreed!" I yell, playing along.

"I'll have you begging," he said, trying to make his voice deeper but failing miserably.

"Why can't y'all shut the hell up!" Shane yelled. "I need my beauty sleep!"

"If sleep is what makes a person beautiful, you need an eternity's rest!" I yelled at Shane.

Ashton and Kaden returned with a box.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Remember the old videos you'd record of us for memories? We found a couple," Ashton said smiling.

You have finished a chapter on "Hearts Connection." Feedback?
Next chapter: L O A D I N G . . .