♡13♡

➖➖Wattpad: Update, New chapter on "Hearts Connection." Would you like to read it?
Yes No
You have selected to read

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
That's when I break. I throw myself into his embrace and start to cry. His arms wrap around me and he rubs my back soothingly. He holds me tight while I cry into his chest. He gently rocked me back and forth hoping to help.

"Shh, shh... it's ok," I hear him softly say,

"N-No, it's not," I say muffled into his chest.

"It'll be ok then," he said.

He allowed me to stay in his arms, not wanting me to leave his embrace. I soon cry myself to sleep.

I feel my hair being played with, I open my eyes to see Colby lying in front of me. One arm wrapped on my waist the other to my hair allowing his hand to play with it.

"Sorry," He says. I put my face into his chest as he continues to play with my hair. Soon he retreats his hand then I hear soft snoring coming from in front of me. I fall back asleep once more.

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
I wake up to from a shift in the bed. I see Colby sitting up on the edge of the bed, looking out the window. I sit beside him and say, "Morning."

"Morning," He says groggily.

I look out the window as well to see the sunrise. The colors beautiful and vibrant, taking away the dull, dark night sky. I give Colby a side hug and he asks, "What's this for?" I take a moment to respond.

"Being there for me," I said. He smiles at me before returning the hug for a short amount of time. He turns to me and places his chin on the top of my head.

"So what now?" I ask.

"I dunno," he said. "Do you have anything today?"

"I do. Work," I said. I lay my head on his chest and say, "But not until noon."

He wraps his arms around my waist, "Sleep?"

"Sure," I said. We both lie down and went back to sleep.

I wake up and see Colby still asleep. I make an attempt to get up and am successful to not wake Colby up. I quietly step outside the room and to the kitchen. I look at the time and see 9:47 am. I stand in the kitchen in a train of thought about what to eat when I feel something around my waist and then on my shoulder. I look down to see arms and to my left to see Colby.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," He groggily says before putting his face into my neck.

"That tickles," I giggled.

He stays there like that before standing up fully and sitting on the barstool.

"So what're you making for breakfast?" He asks before yawning.

"I dunno. What do you want?" I ask.

"You have stuff for waffles?" He asks. I laugh a little at his want.

"Yeah, I'll make some," I say while smiling brightly.

I was finishing up my shift at about 8 in the afternoon. I was taking a couple more orders until the last one came up.

"Hey Luna," I heard. I look up to see Sam.

"Hey Sam, what'd you like?" I ask before yawning.

"You seem tired," he says laughing a bit.

"It's boring," I said.

"Well, vanilla and black coffee. Also, I wanted to ask you to hang out with us tonight. By us I mean Kevin, Mike, Colby And I," Sam explained.

"Sure, also drinks are 8.93," I said.

"Ok," Sam said handing me the money. When the drinks were done I took it to Sam.

"Want me to drive you to my place?" Sam asked.

"Sure," I said. I stepped in the car with Sam and he drove over. I walked inside his apartment, it was very similar to Colby's.

"Your early so just make yourself at home," Sam said to me. I sat on the couch, playing on my phone. I heard the door open and I looked to it to see Kevin.

"Hey Sam! Who's this?" He asked.

"Hey Kevin, that's Luna," Sam responded to him. Kevin looked in my direction and with a smile said, "Hey Luna." I gave a smile and a wave back. I went back to my phone, not really knowing what to do. A few minutes later of Sam and Kevin talking, Mike walks into the apartment.

"Hey Sam, hey Kevin. Who's the new girl?" Mike said.

"Great first impression, better go in the the hall of fame for first impressions," I said sarcastically. They laughed at the reaction I had. "Luna, Luna Trooker."

"Well, Hi Luna," He said.

Mike and I got along well then Kevin said, "So you'll socialize with Mike but not me?"

"I'm cooler than you," Mike joked. I laughed at the child play that happened before me to experience.

The door opened once more to reveal Colby with his jacket slung over his shoulder.

"Luna?" Colby asked.

"Hey Colby," I said.

"Something happening here?" Kevin said with a smile, and I glared at him.

"This is why Mike is cooler," I played in the topic of earlier. They all laughed to my statement.

"It's cause I'm black! Ain't it?" Kevin said.

"No, it's cause of facts," I said.

"Since When was this statistical?" Mike said mid laugh.

"Always," I said.

Colby sat beside me, then Kevin and Sam sat down. I leaned on the couch ledge then yawned.

"Someone still tired?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, kinda," I said lying back before yawning again.

We talked and joked for a while, by a while I mean a couple hours. Within the span of the next half hour Kevin and Mike left.

"Well brother, I'm gonna go," Colby said.

"I'm gonna go to, I'm off tomorrow," I said then realizing, "Graduation is in a couple weeks."

"Who's going to it?" Colby asked. I shrugged. "Maybe us two can," Sam suggested.

"If you wanna," I said before standing up a few seconds after Colby repeating my action.

I walked out the door with Colby after saying my goodbye to Sam.

"Wanna stay at my place?" Colby asked.

"Sure cause I'm to lazy to go home," I laughed out, Colby laughed as well. The short walk to his door since it was only a couple doors away. He opened the door for me saying, "M'lady."

I step inside and collapse on his couch. "Your that tired?"

"Yeah," I said before yawning. He laughed and sat beside me.

"Wanna watch a movie or something?" He asked.

"Sure, can we watch Mulan even though I've watched it a million times already?" I said exaggerated.

"Sure," Colby said. After Colby put it on the TV he wrapped one arm around me causing me to blush a bit. Sooner or later I fell asleep, kind of expected.

I was picked up, waking me up. I see Colby and he says to me, "Go back to sleep." I close my eyes and he places me in a familiar bed, tossing the cover over me. Soon I feel a dip then an arm go around my waist from behind. "G'night," I hear a tired Colby say, his breath pushing my hair the smallest bit.

You have finished a chapter on "Hearts Connection." Feedback?
Next chapter: L O A D I N G . . .