♡12♡

➖➖Wattpad: Update, New chapter on "Hearts Connection." Would you like to read it?
Yes No
You have selected to read

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
"DUSTIN!?" I yell with anger.

"Luna!" He yells with happiness.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"To see you," He said.

"After you broke our promise?" I asked.

"What promise?" He asked.

"How could you not remember?! The night we found out we were both in love with each other we made a promise. That after I moved to LA you'd eventually come to live with me and we'd be happy! I waited thinking it would happen But you broke your promise," I said.

"I found someone else that made me happy," he said.

"So I meant nothing! You're telling me I didn't matter!" I yelled.

"No!" He said.

"Than what am I to you?" I asked.

"I-I don't know," he said. "But can you not appreciate I'm Here?"

"How could I? You promised you did love me, that you'd never end up with any other girl because I was oh so perfect!" I yell.

"I found someone who is perfect! Because you're not even close to half of the perfection!" He retorts.

"How about this. When you leave LA tell your girlfriend that you gave up a promise to be with her. That your happy that you did. And then forget me!" I yelled before running out the room then the door. I run away from their place, and run to a place. Any place but here.

When I arrive at Colby's I knock on the door, hoping he's inside. He opens the door with a surprised expression and the second he opened the door says, "By anytime I thought you meant this afternoon."

He then realized I was upset and lead me to his couch. He pulled me into a hug letting me cry into his chest, he rubbed my back soothingly attempting to calm me down. He hugs me tightly.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it," I said.

He excepts that and continued to comfort me.

When I stopped crying he wrapped us both in a blanket hoping to now cheer me up. He had the TV on. He was intrigued in the show, me on the other hand I was thinking about what happened earlier. I felt Colby put an arm around me.

"Hey," He said in a soft tone. I look at his face. "It's ok," he says. I nod my head and look away.

"Luna, look at me," He said. I looked at his face again. He took his other hand and poked my cheek. I let a small smile out at his child play, he smiled back. "There's the smile I know," he said.

I place my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. I hear it speed up and so I ask, "What's wrong?"

"I'm fine," He said.

"Your heart says different," I tell him. He looks at me and I see pink dusted on his face. I stay against his chest, resting my head.

I hear the door open and I shoot my head up. I see Sam and Jake.

"What're you guys doing here?" Colby asked.

"Your door was open so we came in," Jake said.

"Well, go," Colby said. I put my head back down on his chest.

"So you can cuddle with your girlfriend?," Sam says, like I've said before, I can practically hear his smirk.

"No. And I'll tell you later," Colby says.

"Fine," I hear Jake say. The door opens, two sets of footsteps walk, then the door shuts.

"Sorry about that," Colby says.

"It's fine," I said.

I end up falling asleep on Colby.

I wake up and see Colby fell asleep as well. We were now lying down on the couch. I stay in the same position I was lying down in, his arms wrapped around me. I try and get up but he keeps me down.

"Where are you going," he asked still half asleep.

"Why don't we go to your room?" I asked.

He agrees and we both walk over to his room and lie in the bed. He puts an arm over pulling me close. I place my head on his chest my eyelids start to become heavy. I heard his soft snoring before falling asleep.

I wake up to Colby moving his arm around.

"Sorry," he mumbled,

"It's fine,"I said keeping my head against his chest.

We lie there a bit longer until Colby's stomach grumbles. We both let a small laugh out.

"Let's go get you food," I said.

"Yes!" He said just to make me smile, in which I did.

We went out to go get something for him.

"Do you want something?" He asked.

"No, I'm fine," I said.

He got his food and we went back to his place. I sat with him on my phone. When he finished eating he put an arm around me. I looked at him and said, "Hi."

"Hi," He said with a smile.

Him and I talk for a bit before I say.

"I just remembered something," I said. "I have work tomorrow at 7."

"Aw," Colby said.

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
I was leaving work when a call of my name stopped me in my tracks.

"Luna!" A familiar voice said. I turn to see Dustin running to me.

"What do you want now?" I ask impatient.

"I came here to see my friend, not to make you mad," he said.

"Well , looks like you messed that up," I said. I turn to walk away but as I'm about to take my first step I feel him grab my hand. I yank it away and say, "Is it not clear enough I don't want to see you? Probably isn't from your stupid brain. So let me make this simple. Never talk to me again."

I walk away from him and to my place. I see Colby standing there on his phone.

"Hey," He said.

I wave at him before opening the door and a confused expression emerges on his face. I let him in before I walk inside and shut the door. I walk to my room, not a word said. I sit facing away from the door then I feel arms wrap around me from behind. A weight is on my shoulder and I see Colby's head.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I don't say anything because I was trying to think what to say. He gets up then sits in front of me. "What's wrong, Luna?" He asked again.

You have finished a chapter on "Hearts Connection." Feedback?
Next chapter: L O A D I N G . . .