♡15♡

➖➖Wattpad: Update, New chapter on "Hearts Connection." Would you like to read it?
       Yes              No
       You have selected to read

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
I had woke up, resting with Colby. Memories had flooded my mind of last night and I wanted to wake Colby up so we could see how the video was doing together. I decided against it, allowing Colby to sleep. I made an attempt to sit up but Colby pulled me down, burying his face into my hair. I giggled a little, then smiled.

"Morning," I said.

"Morning," He said tiredly. I wanted to ask him to get up so we could both check the video, but I wanted to wait a small bit. "What're you so happy about?"

"I wanna check the channel," I said, not being able to contain it.

"Let's do it. Wanna record your reaction?" He asked, I nodded my head. I opened the laptop and Colby was holding the camera for me. He was looking at the screen of the laptop.

Hello YouTube! (w/ Colby Brock)
1,024 views
314 likes  32 dislikes
312 Subscribers
78 comments

"Holy crap," I said.

"That's good for your first video. Scroll through a few comments," he said.

I saw Colby Brock so clicked
Are you dating?
Who was else ships them?
You only put Colby's name for views
This is bad
I love it! I can't wait for the next video!
Are they dating?
Colby when you get a girl?
She laughs to much not even a good laugh

"So either hating on me or shipping us," I said, then laughed.

"Then you have that one saying they loved it," He said, pointing to it.

"Yeah," I said. "But I'm happy that some people are liking it!"

"To get this quickly cleared up, we aren't dating. We're just friends," Colby said to the camera.

"I just decided to do a mini vlog, thing," I said.

"Are you working or going to school today?" Colby asked looking at me.

"No," I said a little unsure. "Yes, I have to go to the café at 4."

"That's all I have for my awkward self, I guess I'll see y'all another time, bye I guess," I said before shutting the camera off. It was after work so I was open.

I started to edit it, planning to put it to YouTube next week. I then realized my last exam was coming up, my college days would be over. Not that they were that good anyway. I sat there on my bed, in something like a shock. Everything seemed hazy and distant, my mind wandered far off.  I brought myself back in a few minutes, I had blinked a few times.

The next morning, was filled with an exam that lasted until 1 PM. After, I didn't want to walk home so I called Colby and asked if he could pick me up. Within a few minutes I was in his car, and we were going to my apartment.

"So How was school?" He asked.

"You sound like a dad," I said laughing.

"I guess so," he said smiling.

"But all honesty, crap. I'm glad I'm finishing soon," I told him. He came to a sudden halt, making us both push forward a bit in our seats. He mumbled a cuss word underneath his breath. Soon the car had sped up again and said, "Focus, Brock."

He laughed at my small joke, which formed into a smile. We finally arrived at my apartment and I threw my small bag onto the counter, grabbed a water, and to my room I went.

I flopped onto the bed, water bottle still in hand. Colby emerged in my doorway and said, "Your that tired?"

"Yup. Can you grab me a granola bar? It's the cupboard beside the fridge," I told. Colby walked off and back in a few moments, tossing me what I had asked for. He sat beside me on the bed and we didn't really socialize much, more of us just doing stuff in our phones.

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
A couple weeks later I had was nearing to 8 thousands subscribers, college had been finished earlier in the week. Sam was coming to pick me up for something happening at Colby's apartment. I had changed into black jeans, a dark navy blue long sleeve, and lastly some black shoes with white soles. My walletm keys and phone in my back pockets of the jeans.

I was working on my laptop until there was a knock on my door. I shut the laptop and walked to the door revealing Sam.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yes, Sammie G," I said using the random nickname I had came up for him last week. Kat had laughed when I first called him that.

When we arrived at the apartments we had wandered off to Colby's place, Sam had opened the door for me revealing many familiar faces with a banner that said, Congrats! On the counter there appeared to be a cake, and everyone had simultaneously yelled, "Congrats!" Jake had set off a hand confetti cannon. I stumbled back a small bit at the sudden noise and Colby had a camera in his hand, smiling widely.

"The Hell?" I said.

"You finished College, Brother!" Kat said, using the running joke of calling each other brother.

"I need some explaining," I said stepping inside, Sam following shutting the door.

"You finished college and this is your party!" Tara said.

"Did it have to include scaring me half to Hell?" I said jokingly.

For the rest of the night we had all hung out doing the following: eating cake, joking, recording, them Congratulating, and a couple other things. Devyn was taking me out shopping tomorrow and she said she'd be paying for everything, I attempted to deny but she insisted.

You have finished a chapter on "Hearts Connection." Feedback?
Next chapter: L O A D I N G . . .