♡27♡

➖➖Wattpad: Update, New chapter on "Hearts Connection." Would you like to read it?
Yes No
You have selected to read

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
Colby was taking me out on a date, we've been in a few since our first. I put on a pair of black jeans, dark blue shirt, my phone and keys. I wait for Colby to come and pick me up from my place. A few minutes pass, there's a knock. I go to the door and see Colby.

"Hi baby," He said hugging me.

"Hey," I said.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Yep," I said.

He smiles and grabs my hand. We walk to his car and opens the car door for me.

"Thanks you good sir," I joke.

"My pleasure madam," he says playing along.

I sit down and he jogs to his side. I ask, "So where are we going?"

"A surprise," he said smiling.

Guess I'll just have to wait and see what this knucklehead has got planned.

He brought me to a forest trail. He steps out and opens my door again. When I am fully out he shuts the door, then grabs my hand.

"What do you think about my choice?" He asks while smiling.

"I like it," I say, returning the smile.

We start on the path, not planning to do a full on hike. About a mile in he says, "I have something else planned."

"Can I ask?" I asked.

"You can ask, but I won't give you an exact answer. It's at my place," he says, a smirk prominent.

"Whatever you say Brock," I say.

"Okay Mrs Brock," he said jokingly.

I giggle and look down to my feet, blushing. I know he's smiling at this action. He kisses my cheek before we walk another mile. We turn and start to walk back to the car.

When we get back he opens the door for me again. When he sits in his seat I say in a bit of suspicion, "You being sweeter than you usual are and you're already really sweet."

"You'll see," He said smiling. He picks up my hand, kissing the back of it.

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
I wake up, tucked into Colby's arm. It takes me a minute to realize him and I are shirtless. I squeak a bit at it. He wakes up and pulls me closer.

"What's wrong baby?" He asks.

"I realized w-we both had n-no shirt on," I stuttered out.

"Remember what happened?" He says smirking at me.

"Yeah... my legs hurt," I complain while blushing.

"I'll go easier next time," he says before kissing me on the lips. "I love you," He says.

"I love you too," I say, I go up and kiss his lips.

He wraps both his arms around me, pulling me on top of him while we kiss. We kiss a bit longer until I pull away. He makes a pouty face. I peck him on the lips and he smiles.

"I'm going back to sleep since you hurt me," I say.

"Is this the way you get your revenge? Sleeping and cuddling with me longer?" He asks.

"Yep," I said placing my head onto his chest.

"Well that works out for me," He says.

"A win-win punishment since what you did last night," I say.

"You enjoyed it. Admit it," he says.

"I did. I just don't enjoy the aftermath," I say.

"I'm sorry," he says.

"Colby!" I half yell from the his bathroom.

"What happened? Are you hurt?" He asks sprinting in. I point to a section of skin that was oddly colored from the rest, a hickey. He laughs.

"It's not funny! I have work!" I say playfully hitting his chest. I look back into the mirror and run my fingers on the mark. He wraps his arms from behind and says in my ear, "It just shows your mine."

"Get me my phone please?" I ask. He nods and walks to the couch, bringing back my phone. I call Devyn and put her on speaker while Colby just stands behind me.

"Hey Luna!" She says.

"Hey Dev, quick question. By chance do you have any foundation in my shade?" I ask

"I think so, why?" She asks.

"Can you bring it? I'll explain when you get here. Oh, by the way I'm at Colby's," I said to her.

"Okay. I'll bring something to blend it as well," she said before hanging up.

A bit later there's a knock on the door. Colby gets it and Devyn walks in.

"Why did you need this?" She asks while pulling it out of her bag. I stretch my neck over and point to the spot. She gasps and turns to Colby. "I'm going to smack you for doing this to my child!" She yells jokingly.

Colby sprints to behind me, hiding.

"Let's get you fixed for work," Devyn said. I nod and walk to the bathroom with her. When she does her thing her and I walk to the living room. Colby sees that it's covered and comes over to pick me up. "Time to make another!" He yells in a joking way.

"Oh no you don't mister!" Devyn yells smiling.

You have finished a chapter on "Hearts Connection." Feedback?
Next chapter: L O A D I N G . . .