♡21♡

➖➖Wattpad: Update, New chapter on "Hearts Connection." Would you like to read it?
Yes No
You have selected to read

Sorry this is a day late. If you don't see my conversations tab on my account, I was grounded.

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
I woke up on the couch, alone. My hoodie still smelled like the whiskey he drank last night. I saw my phone on the other side of the couch and I was confused. I picked it up and saw that there were pictures taken. It was one if Colby's face, one was his eyes, and the last one he took of me balled up on the couch asleep, I smiled.

I heard someone clear their throat and I snapped my head to the noise. Colby stood there, a smile plastered on his face, his arms open for a hug. I didn't move a muscle, I was scared. And because of that, Colby's face turned to sad and worried. "What's wrong?"

He walked over sitting on the couch beside me, I tried to scoot away. I turned to him and he looked me in the eyes. "Why are you afraid of me right now?" He asked.

"Do you want the truth?" I asked and he nodded. "Last night when you were drinking you spilled a drink on this hoodie which is important to me, got mad at me when I didn't 'obey' to get up and leave, you snapped at me, and then you got mad that I didn't want to give you a hug," I said. He had a sad expression before lying down with his head on my stomach.

"Why do you smell like whiskey?" He asked.

"That was the drink you spilled on me. I'm underage to drink until later this year," I said. He sat up and opened his arms and this time a excepted it.

"I'm sorry," he said barely over a whisper into my ear. "Let me make it up to you."

"Colby you don't need to," I said.

"No, I need to, I want to. Let me take you on a date," he said.

"Is that you way of asking me out?" I asked blushing a bit, sitting back with a smile.

"Yeah," He said smiling. "Except?"

"Sure," I said.

"Be ready by 7 this afternoon. Where something you'd normally wear," he said.

"Ok," I said.

Devyn was over and I had stepped out the shower and I was in my towel and undergarments. This was a bit awkward for me while Devyn went through my closet.

"Here," She said. She placed down one of Colby's t-shirts that was a dark blue and black jeans.

"Did you just pick that shirt because it was Colby's?" I asked.

"I didn't know that was his," she said then smirked at me.

"No! Stop thinking dirty!" I yelled at her making her laugh. "Ok, ok chill."

She stepped out and I put on what she had chosen for me. She was in the bathroom with the door open. She did my black hair into a simple ponytail.

"I'm gonna put a little make up on you," She said smiling.

"Nope, Nope, nopety, Nope!" I said hands up walking away.

"I'm just doing winged eyeliner and mascara, that's all!"

"Fine," I groaned. She did her magic and then she gave me my chapstick to put it on.

She made me look in the mirror. She walked into my room and gave me the jacket that Colby gave me around when we first met.

"On the second day I knew Colby he was making me ride with him to the my apartment since it was raining. He gave me this jacket," I said smiling. Devyn smiled at that.

"Devyn," I said.

"Your scared," she said. I nodded my head before she said, "If he asked you out then he likes you, for you."

"Thanks mom," I said jokingly before hugging her.

"No problem," she said hugging me back.

There was a knock in the door and I looked at the time, 7:03. I opened the door and saw a nervous Colby, he had a hand behind his back.

"Sorry that I'm a little late," he said.

"It's fine," I said. From behind his back, like a magic trick, he pulled out a bouquet of flowers.

"I wanted to be classic," he said smiling. I smiled back before placing them on my kitchen counter, "I'll put them in a vase later."

I grabbed my small purse that had my wallet and phone. Colby took my hand and we walked down to his car.

We arrive at a beach with the sun fully set.

"Go find a spot," he said before going to his trunk.

I found a nice spot and stood, admiring the ocean. Colby came to me with a blanket and a basket. He smiled when I looked at his face. I spread the blanket even though he said he'd do it. He sets down the basket and pulls out a sandwich for us each.

"Romantic," I say giggling.

"Sandwiches are romantic and you know it," He said before taking a bite.

I laughed before taking a bite of my own. He pulled out a soda for me and I took it. I open the can before taking a sip. We sat there and joked around. When we finished eating our meal he lied on the blanket and pat the spot beside him. I lie beside him and we were able to see the stars much better here. We were away from all the lights here on this beach. I place my head on Colby's chest and point out the constellation Orion's Belt.

"How do you know that's Orion's Belt?" He asked.

"The three stars that are close is the best then the hour glass shape, then his arm is stuck out has the bow," I said.

"I can kinda see it," He said.

"I learned that constellation when I was 9," I said smiling.

I pointed out more constellations like Perseus, Pegasus, Cetus and Cepheus.

"Why are you an astronomer?" Colby said laughing.

"I mean I do have a minor in astronomy," I said to him.

"What was everything you did again?" He asked.

"My major was engineering and my minors were astronomy and business," I said.

"Did you have a hard decision?" He asked.

"I did want to hop into animation, oil painting or something in the art category. Or even music. But I decided on those as hobbies instead," I said.

"I wanna see your art," he said.

"The box I didn't let you go through, that had the pictures I made and some supplies. I haven't done art for a while," I said.

He sat up and so did I. I looked and observed his face in the moonlight. His blue eyes were still seen, his hair was still its blue, pinkish lips, and the piercings.

He leaned closer, and in instinct, I did the same. Until our lips touch, it lasted only a few moments everything but him and I disappeared. When our lips departed I was a blushing mess and and he chuckled at that. He smiled and I did to.

"I have an important question," he said.

You have finished a chapter on "Hearts Connection." Feedback?
Next chapter: L O A D I N G . . .