Chapter 8- Investigating Snape

Rose's POV: 

Al's injuries quickly healed and he was back to his normal cheerful self. He joked around, studied harder, trained harder... He was back to normal. Luckily, Leire's taken my advice and she's beginning to warm up to Al.

Scorpious is still flirting with me and sometimes I just can't help myself! He's really cute, polite and genuinly nice! But deep down, he's a Malfoy, and although he hasn't shown his Jekyll and Hyde side yet, he will eventually, and I hope to avoid getting hurt. 

Everything else is fine. Hagrid's preparing his huge pumpkins for Halloween and everyone seems excited! This year, Proffessor McGonagall has allowed students to spend a week away from school hanging out with their families. They'll leave right after the Halloween party. The only first year I know that's going home is Leire, something about an "old" friend she wants to visit. Whoever that is, I hope it won''t hurt Al.

Anyways, I've got more pressing matters to deal with. Proffesor Snape has something strange going on and I'm determined to find out what it is. I keep thinking it's got something to do with Al. The way he looks at him... Sometimes it seems like he can barely look at him and then he looks at Al like a homeless puppy!

I NEED TO KNOW!!! That's why I'm heading off to the library. Like my mom always says "There isn't a problem you can't solve in a library"

I try to find "Hogwarts: A History" but a different book catches my sight. I decide to borrow it and quickly hed upstairs.

 Shakin, I begin to open the book. The first page is full of irrelevant information but I manage to easily find what I'm looking for.

A small gasp ecsapes from my mouth. Under the heading "Potion Proffessor", someone named "Severus Snape" comes up. I can't help but immediately realize this is exactly what I'm looking for. I keep on reading, but nothing I find there is interesting. 

Sighting, I close the book and think about what've learned. There once was a Proffessor named Severus Snape, who shares Al's name and Proffessor Snape's surname. Who was this man?