Custom SotWT Art

omg Omg OMG!! 

I commissioned an artist from Sketchmob (https://sketchmob.com/user-profile/luqy_piupiu21/) to create a character portrait for our six main Next-Gen characters. It just came through today, and I am so excited to be able to show it to you! :-)

From left to right: Túrien, Eruthiawen, Elboron, Elfwine, Almárëa, and Eldarion 

Many thanks to luqy-piupiu21 for their great work! 

Now...back to actually writing the next chapter... Big stuff is coming, BIG STUFF. ;-)

Blessings, 

~ GreenScholar Tales

Update: November 6th, 2019 

Guess what everyone!? A piece of LOTR/SotWT fanfiction by 16hawk entitled 'Wisdom' inspired me to commission another piece of art! #oopstheregoesmymoney 

I call it 'Farewell, Beloved' <3 

(Art by raissailustra on Sketchmob, https://sketchmob.com/user-profile/raissailustra/ )

Featured in my LOTR fanfiction 'Starting Anew' (as well as briefly in 'Seeds of the White Tree') Legolas and Gelwin are the principle characters in a comedic schtick-turned tragic almost-love story

Featured in my LOTR fanfiction 'Starting Anew' (as well as briefly in 'Seeds of the White Tree') Legolas and Gelwin are the principle characters in a comedic schtick-turned tragic almost-love story. Theirs is a journey of healing, self-realization, and learning to let go.

After the Battle of Five Armies, Legolas follows his father's advice and travels north. In Fornost, he encounters the Dúnedain rangers and their young chieftain, Aragorn. Legolas also meets Gelwin, a child of Aragorn's people, and her ensuing adoration of Legolas is the source of much amusement to the Dúnedain. Gelwin does not stay a child forever though, and eventually she and Legolas have to reckon with not only the nature of their feelings (or lack thereof) for one another, but also the separate fates of their two peoples...

(Pssst spectra6 ,  yavanna_kementari ,  v3Olympus you guys might also like this. ^^)

OoOoO