Camping

"LETS GOOOOO!" I heard Greed scream out from beside me. The boat engine roared to life and I caught a glint of the sun in deaths sunglasses as he pulled a hard right and gunned it. The tube flung forwards and the two of us pulled back as hard as we could. My hands burned against the hot fabric as I held on for my life.
The tube jerked hard and spun us suddenly behind the boat. I was shocked the rope didn't snap.

I made eye contact with Lucy who was facing us. She was our watcher. She flashed me a big smile and I send a nervous one back. I've never been tubing. More or less on a lake. Pandora was screaming with joy from the front of the boat.

"Woooohooo!" Greed and I were both on our knees holding on for dear life as we started hydroplaning. The water moved so fast under us I could feel the tube rumble violently. My hands went white as we started another turn. My stomach jumped into my mouth.

"HOW DO PEOPLE ENJOY THIS?!" I turned to Greed to see him smiling as wide as possible. He turned to me and shrugged quickly before focusing on staying on.

"Do you remember the signals? We can slow down?!"

"Yeah. We're fine. For now!" I turned away from him just to watch Death gun into another turn.

————

I watched the boat circle around for the fifth or six time. Death was just going in a circle. Doing doughnuts until one of them fell off. Elly might fly off but Greeds not letting go anytime soon.

"Devin? Do you know where the sun screen got put?" Lillian walked to me through the sand and stopped a foot away. I reach down to my left and tossed it to the right. She caught it. "Thanks. Did you already put some on?" She snapped the cap open.

"Yeah. I should be good. I'm just lounging and watching death kill my sister." I smirked as Lillian chuckled a bit. I sat up a bit and look over to her. She was wearing a two piece of course. I had actually bought her the suit she was wearing. Her other one did not fit right and she knew it bugged me. For more then a few reasons. This one was expensive but very nice. It wasn't to flashy but it was something she could feel good in.

"Wanna go paddle boarding later?" I shrugged looking back at the boat.

"Someone brought one?" She squirted some sunscreen on her palm and rubbed it down her arm from her shoulder. I used a finger gun to shoot up and the sky. I looked to her and the sunglasses slipped down my nose.

"Twas I" I looked back out to the lake. "I rented one for the trip. Thought it might be fun."

"I'll go out with you after I get this sun screen on." She rubbed some down her other arm.

"Sit down and I'll help"

————-

"You are a genius." War had a small water tube in one hand and a bag of food in the other. Her swimsuit, or lack their of, was distracting me.

"Well it's not like we had anything better to do. Might as well crash a party." I had a cooler in one hand and a bag of stuff in the other. There isn't anyway we could camp in the same space as them. They would murder us in our sleep. If we didn't try and kill them first. Our spot was across the camping area.  They had the nice beach however.

"It'll be nice to see everyone up close and personal. I know of some people but others I've never seen." She had a little bit of a glint in her eye.

I had mentioned that Devin brought a bunch of people out camping but instead of letting her come up with the idea of setting the whole forest on fire, I mentioned joining them for a peaceful weekend. Weather they let us stay or not isn't up to me. Ether we stay or we fight, I'm prepared for both options.