Fun Fact #2

Devin is a demon.

No shit.

He has a variety of forms but they are Completely all him. There isn't any second voice in his head that is considered his demon. He has learned how to condense his soul small enough where only the human he used to be shows. His natural form is when he's crazy demon boy.

He focuses almost all of his energy to contain himself. This means his human form is pretty much powerless. He can relax the control in his demon side gradually like a spectrum. Different levels grant more demon abilities at different levels but it changes his appearance.

His eyes are infrared meaning he sees with heat registers instead of light. He can chose which sight is active.

His horns appearing is a sign that his strength is boosted. they grow in stages

The lines under his eyes is his speed. The more streaks and lines. The faster he is.

His skin becomes more rough and stiff to the touch. It acts as a natural armor of sorts. It also helps protect against his wings which are part of Abigails demon and the reason he fell from grace in the first place.

The wings themselves are Abigails energy and aura. They are super toxic and act like acid. They can take any form weather it be solid, liquid, or gas. They rarely become gas. That ability is only unlocked if Devin goes into being a full demon. If this happens, it's nearly impossible for him to put himself back I to a box without having someone beat the shit out of him. Lucy has done it alone few times but that was when he was far weaker. It's gonna take a lot more then just her if he looses his shit. That probably won't ever happen.

Abigail is his mother.

Who is a bitch.

Trust me. She will have a chapter or two here.

We is a possessive type demon who, for the longest time, was manipulating Devin to do a lot of fucked up shit. She was part of the reason his demon learned to be an absolute monster and the habits from her preachings have stuck with him.

More recently he over powered her which basically means he is more possessing the possessive demon. She is still an active demon and if really good aura readers such as death and Azazel know what to look for, she is hidden in plain sight somewhere around him at all times. Because she is under his control he gains her abilities.

So he's not fun to mess with.

There is a possibility for her to regain control if Devin even 'gives up'. She would go back to possessing him and depending on how much devin fought back. She could even control his whole being. That would be a fun day. XD

Devin had and still has the choice to kill her outright but he's a greedy little shit who wants the power she gives him.