(Un(?))Comfortable (Elly)

Sexual topics but no smut here folks
——————————
I staggered into the house with Indigo directly behind me. As soon as the front door was closed I ripped my jacket off and I hung it on a hook to the left of the door. the rush of cold air was refreshing. I was unnaturally warm. I kicked my shoes off and indigo followed my actions. I was still warm and a blush hung to my cheeks from what had happened after thanks giving dinner. I can't believe I drank.... not a lot... but enough.

Also. Who knew Lars was so aggressive... I hope Greed ends up okay.

I pushed the images out of my mind before they could effect me anymore. I patted my face and thought about anything else.

"What should we do before bed? You did sleep in until noon." Indigo stepped up behind me and grazed his hand on my shoulder blades before passing me. A slight chill sparked and pulsed to my brain. My head spun.

Fuck alcohol.

It doesn't even taste good.

Just makes you do fuucking weird shit.

Bleeeeeeeeg. The voice in my head is stupid. Am I talking to myself? I feel like I've been narrating to someone...

....

....

...

I was cut away from my mind as the sound of drawers echoed from our bed room. I stepped in to see Indigo shirtless with his back to me. He tossed his dirty shirt into a wooden basket and reached behind him grabbing his pony tail. My eyes were glued to his back and the muscles that moved around his shoulder blades. My face flushed beet red but the dim light hid it well enough.

"D-do you need help finding anything." I almost tripped on my way to him. Normally he's not like this. Both of us aren't the best at showing skin and I know he had an issue with nudity. I can't even wear a swimsuit without him flushing and being a human shield.

Cute but inconvenient

...

Wait what...

He turned to the drawer after flinging his hair tie at the nightstand. He seemed to be looking for something.

"Can I help you find something?" It was an innocent question.

"I'm trying to find that shirt Creepy gave me." He sounded a bit rushed.

"I thought we were gonna crash. Do you need a shirt to sleep?" What. The. Heckles. Did. I. Just. Say?

He turned and looked back at me with a confused face. "I suppose so?"

He shrugged and sat on the edge of the bed. He seemed to be watching me as I walked to my side of the dresser. My body had gotten used to the temperature of the room and I was still hot. I thought for a second before the alcohol bitch slapped my reasoning.

"Fuck it." I wiped my shirt off and slam dunked it into the open drawer. I turned back to indigo who made a small noise. His eyes were a little wide but he did t seem to disturbed. I turned away and went back to the drawer. "Fite me" I smiled at my stupidity. I heard him stand up and it drew my attention.

"Are you sure you need a shirt?" His voice was low and a bit husky. I felt myself heat up a little more and there was a sick twist in my stomach. It was different then my normal sick. I didn't feel like I was burning. It was more of a relaxing heat. I turned towards indigo with a flush.

"Nope." I popped the p at the end as I stepped to him. My arms tried to hide my body a bit but there was to much area to cover. When I got to him he took my hands and pulled me to him. As my body clashed with his he dropped my hands and I felt his hands fall in my hips. My body panicked but I managed to not flinch. My head got a rush of something and I lost all balance. Everything was spinning and wavy. I wrapped my hands around Indigos neck to spoof face planting. He held me a little tighter to make sure I didn't fall but the pressure made it worse.