Fun Fact #4

Ryan is a dulahan which is an Irish grim reaper of sorts. They are the creatures that the headless horseman originated from.

Ryan was born a very long time ago and spent there life in earth around the same time that Devin and Elly were children. A rider normally keeps there head with them but not attached. The power from a dulahan is based on the mist that exists there body from there neck. If a dulahan is connected to there head, there powers are hidden and they become an average person.

Ryan always keeps his head on with the help of a potion from Zaire. They are currently choosing to keep it on to stay under the radar of anyone dangerous. Ryan has three personalities. These personalities are all trapped in there head and change daily. Because they have kept there head in for so long, there brain created two different personalities that hide there true one. That one is only seem when there head is completely unattached.

Neutral:

They are completely genderless but this personality is even more so. They are nerdy and shy. They have a horrible studded and low self worth. They worry about people way to much.

Rocker:

This personality is more masculine. They are scene/goth/punk and forget to shut there mouth. There very chaotic and would rather do something fun then work.

There true personality hasn't been fleshed out yet.

So bite me.