Fun Fact #3

Magi stuff.

It's kinda complicated.

First off. To qualify for being a magi you have to he in the gray space between Demon and Angel. Fallen angels who don't fall all the way or demons who reach for redemption can sometime rarely end up here. It's more common among neutral races. This includes: Humans, Faunas, and Crystals

There can only be three Magi living at a time. One based around light. One on darkness and the third in the neutral

The way there power occurs is because they have the power of a demon or angel in there soul but there is no way to release that energy. People with magi potential can cause different things around them to happen because of this built up energy.

Sometimes they live fast paced lives and switch between high energy and no energy.

They can effect the people around them via random burns, healing, shocking people, causing others to pass out, occasional mind reading, stolen abilities or personalities, etc.

If a magi find someone with the potential of gaining the abilities then they can train that person to trade positions with them as the magi of there trade. This would cause the magi to become a normal person with no or very few abilities.

While a magi, The aging process stops. If a Magi is old enough. When they pass there powers on They have a chance of passing on. There are a few tricky ways around this.

Magi's are similar to witches and warlocks in the case of magic but they have an endless supply of magic. They can't tier there bodies from using magic because there soul is what they use for magic. They can use magic as much as they please but the power is directly effected by the size and power of a soul. The more potential of a soul, the larger the power. They manipulate there souls and aura into a type of magi related to the type of magi.

Light magi use superior healing, light and burning type spells, as well as nature and animal manipulation.

Neutral magi use gas type spells, they can steal abilities, paralyze enemies, and do very basic healing.

Dark types can not heal. They use there magic in sharp waves. They use sharp blade like attacks, necrotic damage, mind manipulation, and telepathy.

Each magi personalizes ways and styles of magic.