Chapter 1

My name is Neveah Grace Prestly, I am 15 years old, I have a sister and a brother. My sister's name is Trish Destiny Prestly and my brother's name is Ishmael Devine Prestly. Trish and Ishmael are twins, so they are both 12 years old.

My mother died during child's birth, therefore Trish and Ishmael didn't know mom. She was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, she made my life bright and happy. Her name was Theresa Duggins-Prestly.

My father's name is Emmanuel Prestly, he is the most handsome man on planet earth. He has these bright hazel brown eyes and his body is like iron, fill with muscles perks of him working out every morning. He has curly short hair and he owns his own law firm in town. He goes and dates now and then, none of his relationships ever last and the bimbos are not usually nice to us anyways.

But I really did need a mother someone to tell all my secrets and have fights with, besides I never had that. We have a dog his name is Rufus and he is very big.

****

"Hello Is anyone here?" a sweet lady voice said from outside

"Are you expecting anyone?" my Dad ask us in curiosity

"No, Makeda isn't suppose to come over until Friday evening for our sleep over." Trish told him

"No Sir!" added Ishmael

"No Father." I said

"Then who could be at my door?" He said

"Dad why not go and look, the lady at the door is still knocking and waiting for an answer." Ishmael smiled

"We are all going." Dad replied

"Why?" Trish wined

"Because I said so and I happen to pay the bills!" Dad smiled and headed for the door.

As the four of us approach the door and Dad open it, There was a sudden glow on each of our faces, even dad and boy was that rare.

There in front of us standing was a beautiful lady, so uniquely different, half of her hair is shaved while the other half is curled it was a lot and it looked full and plumped. It was a little pass her shoulder. She was wearing a white blouse and a long blue jeans pants, it showed up all her curves and how sexy her body is, she was wearing tall black heels and a black Ray Ban glasses. Which looked expensive which made me know she wasn't short on the pocket change.

Before we could even ask her what she wanted, she beats us to it by saying what she wanted and the part that had amuse us is that she is holding Rufus by his collar.

"Okay!" She said with a big smile on her face

"This is a really cute family and everything, sorry for your lost and all that,may her soul rest in peace. But how about you keep this thing of my property? it's appearance every day on my couch is starting to get to me! How the hell he gets there? only God knows." She said without a pause and walked away.

We all marched out behind each other staring at her as she walked in the house next door.

"We have a new neighbor!" Trish happily cheered

"Stay away from that crazy woman!" my father ordered us in a loud tone of voice.

"You haven't seen crazy yet, pretty boy!" yelled our friendly new neighbor.

Knowing how mad that made my Dad, Trish, Ishmael and I bursted out into and everlasting laughing. He hissed his teeth and headed back inside; as we follow behind my dad, with Trish trying so desperately to cheer him up, she still wanted her friend to come over after all. I look to my right at the neighbor's house and I saw her smiled at me.