Chapter 4

Heaven pov

The door is knocking and I know it's him. I walked down stairs and I stood by the door, thinking about if I should let him in or not.

"Heaven I know you're there so open the door"

My heart melt as I hear him say those words.

"I'm not leaving until you open the door, look I am really sorry"

I open the door only to feel his lips crash in mines, as much as I want to push him away and tell him to get the hell out of my house.

I couldn't instead I kissed him back. I might be a virgin but I know how to kiss a guy. Manuel pushed me against the wall and shut the door, I ran my hands through his hair and I can feel him asking for entrance. I freely grant it to him, While he was exploring my mouth; He sent his hands up my robe and quickly grab my butt. I let out a quick groan and he made his way down my neck. kissing, sucking and bitting it.

Next thing I know, we were in my bed room making out and undressing each other. We both were naked, he pushed me on to the bed and climb on top of me. We kissed about ten minutes straight and exploring each other bodies, I rub my hands and his muscled body. I felt it when he entered, at first it hurt like hell and then after a while it felt right. We went on for about six hours straight, none stop. finally we both were exhausted, I laid down on top of Manuel thinking how wonderful that was and that it was just the way I wanted it to be. He's hands were on my back making patterns and finally we both fell asleep.

I was a lucky one. In the morning, when I woke up Manuel was still there. I wasn't on him anymore, my head was resting on his chest and his arm were around me.

"What do you say a round two?" He whispered then kiss my forehead

"No, I going to take a shower and go make breakfast for Neveah and then call the twins"

As much as I wanted to say yes I couldn't. I don't believe in love and relationships, this felt like it was leading to that. Love is painful and It hurts like hell and I for one, I don't like pain. I'm scared of it since I was a child. And I would do something wrong and it was time to get a proper beating.

"Heaven I'm really sorry for last night! On Theresa's dieing bed she made me promise that I will protect Neveah forever and that I shouldn't let her out of sight. That's why I didn't make a big deal out of it when Candy and Freddie said that they didn't want Neveah by there house because she was the cost of Theresa's death."

"You knew?"

"Yes I knew, I do my best so that she will never feel left out"

"Then let's go to Idaho and you can meet my father"

"Okay! Okay! I better go tell Neveah"

"Don't tell her about this please" I pleaded

"Why not" he asked

"Because I'm not ready for anyone to know"

He just walked out the door. I felt the ache in my heart, to have him leave like that.

I took a shower like I told him I would. Being in that shower just soak in the wonderful sex i had and I was smiling like a crazy person. I went down and made breakfast, by the time I finished washing the dishes there came one of my angels rushing in.

"Oh my god!! We are going to Idaho and My Dad is coming so yeah.Good morning what are we having for breakfast?"

'Good morning what are we having for breakfast?' That sentence I preferred first.

When I said that she knew she has to leave the house and come back and say it the proper way.

"Oh man! Today is a special day"