Chapter 3

Neveah pov

Dinner was amazing, Heaven is really a good cook. I should probably ask Dad to ask her if she wants to keep cooking for us. Tonight I notice something about him, he act different whenever Heaven is in the same room with him. He acts more like himself. I don't know maybe it's all in my head.

I can't sleep and I am too lazy to walk all the way to Heaven's house. I should have taken her number, I remembered Heaven giving Dad her number, I'll go ask for it.

I went in his room and it was mostly dark but a little bit of light was coming in from the window. He was laying on his stomach  under the blankets.

"Hey Dad, are you sleeping?" I whispered

"Yes baby I'm sleeping." he replied

"Then why are you answering?" I asked

"Because you are in here, Darling what do you want?"

"I want Heaven's phone number."

"it's in my phone take it."

I added Heaven's number to my contacts and thankfully she popped up on my whatsapp account. Now it's perfect, we can call and chat with each other for free.

Me: Hey:)

Heaven: who's this?

Me: It's Neveah

Heaven: Hii Neve, why aren't you sleeping?

Me: because I can't...I really like it when you call me Neve

Heaven: I bet you do, I'll create little nick names for your brother and sister soon.

Me: and Dad?

Heaven: I already have your Dad's nick name.

Me: what is it? btw didn't you give Ishmael a nick name already? 'Mister cute stuff'

Heaven: Manuel. What does btw means and lol I think I'll give him something that is closer to his name

Me: by the way

Heaven: cool I learned something today

Me: Now I'm feeling sleepy

Heaven: So do I

Me: Goodnight Heaven

Heaven: Goodnight Neveah :))

                 -1 month later-

It's been a whole month and everything is going so smooth, Heaven is getting along with everybody. We have quality family time now. We asked Heaven to talk to our Dad and she did so now he pays more attention to us, less work and more of us.

She takes us everywhere she goes. After school when we reach home, Food always waiting for us. She helps us with our homework and every little thing that needs to be done.

A month ago her best friend was supposed to drop in for a visit but something came up and she canceled. Heaven was so not so happy about it.

I feel like I want her to be my mother, she makes me happy. In fact she makes everyone happy, now and then she gives dad cooking class and she told me that he sucks at it.

"Hi lady." I crept up behind Heaven and hugged her from the back

"Hi Darling how was school?" she said and held my hands around her

"It was like school." I said with a shrug

"Alright then, so you are glad it's Friday then?" she smiled