Chapter 25

Please remember to VoTe♤FoLLoW♧CoMMeNt

Neveah pov

Days have pass and they've been the best. Everyone is happy and laughing Mom friends back in New York and her are now good again. Not that they were ever on bad terms but when she came her, she cut off everyone from New York except Kelly. I think I want to go out there to live but shhh, they don't need to know that.

Mom can go into labor anytime soon and I couldn't be happier. We just have one little issue we can't find no name for the baby. We haven't found anything with sparks yet and Mom isn't having anything without sparks. We went down to Illinois to Shay's grave and that is a wound for everyone that have been healing, Trish's cut have been healing but very slowly one day it will heal good. I think this right here is what happily ever after stands for.

"Daveia." Rowco said

"No." Mom said again

"Denise." Dad said

"No." you know who said that

"Diana."Trish said

"No." she said again

"Debra." Rowco said again

"No" she said again

"Da-" Ishmael said

"Alright that's it! my baby isn't getting a D name now move on." Mom said

"Evan." I said

"You are actually serious right now?" Mom said

"What?" I asked

"You left from D to E how clever." Mom said

Okay so maybe I wanted to do something to irritate her. It's fun to do so, she get's so worked up and I like it a lot. Katherine and Kadijah are coming over soon. We are out back at the poolside in the shed, choosing names. The sun light is shining. Mom,Trish and I's bikini are matching. God knows what she had to tell Dad in order for him to not say nothing about Trish and I wearing these type of clothes not the sarcasm.

"I know what to name her." Dad said with the biggest smile and Mom had this hopeful look on her face.

"What should we name her?" I asked him

"We should name her....Name." We all burst out laughing except Mom didn't fine it funny.

"I thought you were serious for a minute or so." She told him

"I think he was serious though." Ishmael said and that's when Mom laughed.

"Why didn't your mother name you Name?" Mom asked

"She didn't need sparks, she needed just a name." He said to her

"I didn't name him Name because." Grandma said popping up uninvited, she look like she was thinking or something "I don't know why would I name my Child Name?" and we all started laughing

"Hey Mother." Dad walked out the pool and greeted her, he kissed her then say "Thanks for not naming me Name." and that did it we were laughing like we were going crazy and then the worst thing happen.

Katherine happen to hear the very end of what my father said and that did it. She wasn't laughing she was crying and that made everyone laugh even more. Okay that is Katherine for you, when the joke is funny Katherine laughs until tears start running and the way in which she does it you can't hold back your laugh. Then the whole crew came around. Revealing my grandma's husband, my two uncles and Aunt Rachel, my all time favorite.