Chapter 18

Heaven pov

Everything worked out how I imagined it would. We adopted Rowco stress free because of Manuel and I's reputation. He is such a lovely boy, I've become this new person when I moved here. The infant killer broke me big time, my mother's death broke me even before the Infant Killer and Manuel and the kids fixed me back. I couldn't asked for a better life.

I finally got a whole of Eve. After I sent the letter to Malikai she got in contact with me. She and Malikai got back together. I am so happy for her. Now I am sitting in the living room with my family included Kelly and my Papito, of course she is my maid of honor and Ishmael is Manuel's best man. I am not even sure if I want this no more.

"So we have to go to try our dresses." Kelly said

"And you Dad have to go pick up our tux." Ishmael said to his father

Ishmael, Rowco and Manuel are always one step before us and I really do not care because the whole long, big wedding planning is something I really do not want to do. My father hasn't really said anything, everyone has been participating except him and me.

I could see he is not because, I am not and I know soon he'll say something I just hope Emmanuel is not there when he decides to go for it, because whenever or wherever he ask me I am going to tell him the truth, because when I ask someone something I like when they tell me the truth and not go around corners.

Everyone was busy entertaining themselves while I sat back in the chair in Wonderland.

"Heav you don't want this do you?" my father spoke, I thought about it too quick thanks self.

Iam now the center of attention everyone's eyes are now on me. No Papa wrong timing, why did he have to ask me now with everybody around? like seriously I am your child look out for me.

Now you make me feel bad around my family and I have a baby growing inside of me which leaves me with crazy horny hormones and he knows I am not about to lie to him, so here goings something.

"No."

"No? then why did you say you want to marry me then? why didn't you just say no and finish with it." Manuel said hurt written all over his face and my definition of 'not wanting this' is not what it is for my Papa and everyone else.

"No! stop getting it twisted." I said to him

"What is there to get twisted? you just said you don't want this?" Manuel answered everyone in the room stayed quiet

"What is this?" I asked getting pissed that he is taking this the wrong way

"What do you mean what is this?" He asked

"What is it I don't want?" I asked

"To marry me!" He answered getting obviously angry

"Wrong. You said that not me."

"Then what then." He asked

"A wedding." I said in a whisper

"I don't even understand." He said

"Me either." My Papito said

"Why can't we just go to the courthouse and do it?" I asked

"You want to get married in a courthouse?" Kelly asked

"Yes."

Everyone started mumbling and whispering about how the hell did I come up with such an idea and why do I even want to get marry at a courthouse instead of a church or a chapel. After all the hard work that was putted into the wedding I just want to go to the a courthouse.