Chapter 19

Neveah pov

Mom did not want a honeymoon, yet at least and Dad did so that is why everyone is over at Dad's house, while he and Mom are at her house. They are making there own honeymoon at home. We are not allowed to go over there for one whole week.

That was what had been said last week so after today their honeymoon is over. We are throwing Mom a baby shower over at Dad's house which is tomorrow. I am the one in charge of the baby shower and we are now in my room making plans.

Mom knows that she is getting a baby shower but do not know when exactly. Which some what shocked me because Dad don't normally keep secrets from her, for example how did she know we are doing a baby shower in the first place.

"Neveah I wrote down some of the people she would really want there." Trish said

"I will go call up everyone." Rowco said

"I try the first two persons on the list, Eve Harmony and Malikai Clancy and I got some girl name Sudan instead of them. She said they won't be able to make it but they will get in contact with Mom asap." Trish told Rowco

"Where is Ishmael?" Rowco asked

"He is walking Rufus." Trish answered

"Okay I will call you when I am done with making calls." Rowco said and walked out of my room leaving me and Trish

Trish and I haven't had no sister time in a very long time, we haven't even had no alone time ever since Mom came and everything. Normally it would be Trish and I against the world, but the best friend relationship my sister and I have got broken when Mom came around. I started to open up to her and totally shut Trish out.

I feel like that is unfair to her and she hasn't opened up to anyone but me, and Shay now and then. She is lost in her own world and the longer you take to step out of your world and into the real world is more it hurts. Trish put up a face but deep down she is not happy, in certain areas. She makes it her personal duty to make everyone happy except herself.

"So Trish I was thinking that we need to have a you and I day."

"I don't have time for that right now." she said emotionless while she was writing down something

It is not really like Trish to say no it was always her favorite thing to do, she was even the one that came up with the 'you and I' day.

"We cool?" I asked

"Why wouldn't we be? look I got somethings to do I got to go, see you later."

she walked out the room, I think my sister and I stop communicating for too long. There is definitely something going on with her, her new favorite color is now black. She has shut down, I do not understand why though. I feel like she hates me. I have to do something about this before it gets out of hand, I really need to step up my big sister game.

I am going to hurry with this baby shower preparations and get to my sister. I started off with the decorations, I sent the colors to Kadijah since she has a good taste in style, fashion and designing. Then the food, Trish already got everything done for that since she is good in the food department. I already ordered the little gifts and everything, all we have to do right now is prepare the games and decorate which can wait until tomorrow so I am finish.

It took me an hour to get all of those things done. I must be able to find Trish somewhere. I need to get somethings done with Trish. I set sail for my heart desire only to run into the boys instead of Trish.

"Hey have you guys seen Trish?"

"Yes she is finishing up the orders for the food with Shawn." Rowco answered

"Who the hell is Shawn? how old is this boy anyway." I can get over protected at times but this my little sister here.

"Oh she is 4 or 5 something like that." Rowco said not bothering to look at me and his eyes lock with the TV and playing Call of Duty.

"Shawn is a girl and practically a baby?" I asked

"Yes." Rowco said

"When did she get in contact with Shawn?" I am now curious

"A while back she met Shawn and her mother at the park, and now she babysit her when she can." Ishmael said

"How come I did not know about that? Rowco you knew?" I asked

"Yes everyone did, but now it is confirm that you didn't but you know now."

This so so not good, what have I been doing that I did not even notice what my sister latest interest is. I thought she would be with Shay or something. Shay and Trish or best friends forever and ever, those two are join together like seriously, they are the weirdest best friends.

They don't argue, get mad at each other, and for sure knows what is going on in the other life. I don't know what they would do without each other honestly. Maybe Shay can help me on this one, why didn't I think of that long ago? I walked out to the porch and took a seat and dial Shay's number. I call and I call but no answer, this is so not like Shay, maybe she is mad at me too for shutting out Trish. I heard the door open and seconds after Ishmael was sitting beside me.

"What's up with you?" he asked

"Trish." I said

"What did she do?" he asked

"She is totally shutting me out." I signed

"It sucks right?" he asked

"Yes! has she been doing it to you too?" I asked him

"No, but you did it to her so why not?" He said sternly

"Excuse me?" I am shocked

"Neveah you practically stop being sisters to Trish and started being hi, how you doing, goodbye friends with her." He said in a serious voice

"I had stuff going on Ish." I said honestly

"Now Trish has things going on." he told me

"So you are telling me to give her time?" I asked him

"All that she is going through right now I don't think time will be able to heal that pain."

with that being said Ishmael got up and walked away.

Please remember to VoTe♤FoLLoW♧CoMMeNt♢