Chapter 13

Neaveah pov

"Granpa Miguel where are you taking us?" I asked

We got on the plane almost two hours ago and still have no clue to where we are going.

"Granpa Miguel? I like the sound to that. We are going to Disneyland in California and then after that if you bambinos would like we can go to the one in Florida as well."

"Disneyland? you got to be kidding me Miguel" Kelly said

"Yes Kelly Disneyland, I've always wanted to check the rides out but your stuck up best friend refuse to go. I'm still wondering why she told you to come in the first place."

"Aren't you a little old for that?" Asked Trish

"Well Trish Cara I don't allow my age to hold me back from nothing and you should do the same"

"Why do you believe that?" Ishmael asked

"Because Heaven mother just fainted one day and that was it she was gone in a blink of an eye"

"I'm sorry" Ishmael pitied

"It's okay it was a long time ago"

"If it wasn't for my mother only God knows how Heaven would have turned out" Kelly smiled

"Now what's that suppose to mean" Grandpa

Miguel smiled

"With you no wonder she never dated or any of those things. She became a detective, she was like any strong man in the field"

"What's so wrong about that?" I asked

"It's just that living with him she had more of a male side, she didn't even believe in love" answered Kelly

"I had a strong effect on her" Said Grandpa Miguel

"So why didn't she want to go to Disneyland with you then?" Asked Trish

"The next time you see her asked her" He said

"Okay" Trish nodded

The aircraft when quite and we waited patiently for us to reached our destination. We went to the Disney World in Florida before with out father in was really nice. We enjoyed just being with our father alone. Without he's legion of different women.

We finally reached our destination, It was already dark. The lights of California beautified the place, it was a wonderful sight. After we arrived at Hoffman Private Airport there was a limousine waiting for us. We got off the jet and when straight towards it. Grandpa Miguel said that the ride will be about two and a half hours to the Disneyland Resort.

"You told me that when we got in the jet you would explain why you speak Italian instead of Spanish" Ishmael said about and hour after the limo was driving.

"Oh I forgot. Well you see I was born in Colombia and my parents moved to Italy when I was at a tender age, when I was in my mid twenties I met the love of my life Carolina, she was Italian. We got married seven months after we met. We went back to Colombia and started our own little life. Two years later my precious Heaven was born. Carolina wasn't good with Spanish at the moment and I was able speak both languages. We spoke Italian until she learned Spanish, when she did, it was too late we all were already into speaking Italian."

"So how did you learn English?" I asked

"We hired someone to teach us"

Kelly started laughing

"What's so funny Kelly?" Trish asked

"Asked him why he wanted to learn English"

"Grandpa?" I said and look at him