30

Hoseok

I can't help but feel a little uneasy after hanging up with Jungkook, he has been in a really low place in his mental health and I was worried he'd do something reckless.

And now that he's moved away from his parents I was even more worried.

"Who was that? Jungkook?" Yoongi asks when I enter the living room.

"Yeah. I'm worried about him." I say, joining him on the couch.

"Did he sound unwell?" He asks as he shifts positions so that he's cuddled into my side.

"Just really down. And he ended the call soon." I say running my fingers through his hair. "Should I call his mother?"

"If it's worrying you to the point that you think you should, of course." Yoongi says. "Do you think he's a danger to himself?"

"I'm not sure." I say honestly. "It's been months and he still sounds like it was only a week ago."

"He genuinely thought he and Taehyung would have a serious relationship. I don't blame him for being upset. I'd be upset if you up and left me." He says with a thoughtful shrug.

"I guess." I say with a sigh. "Have you talked to Jimin?"

"Yeah. He's coming back next month." He says. "I can believe he's been gone all this time, he wasn't lying when he said he was taking all the time he needed."

"I'm glad he's taking his time." I say, which was true, Jimin actually deserves that much.

"Yeah." Yoongi hums, sounding as if he was falling asleep.

"Hey, you aren't sleeping are you?" I chuckle. "We have a date in a few hours. You need to get ready."

"Do you honestly think I'll take three hours to get ready?" He grumbles.

"I want you to. It's always more fun making you fall apart when you take a long time to get ready." I say with a smirk as I kiss his the top of his hair.

"I'm glad you take pleasure in my suffering." He says, chuckling a little. "I kinda like watching your mascara run too so maybe you should take your time getting ready as well."

"Sure." I say sitting us straight and standing. "Let's shower first."

"I took a shower this morning." He says laying back down on the couch.

I pout a little. "You're no fun."

"I'm saving my energy, now hurry up. You know it takes forever to get my makeup right." He says closing his eyes.

"If you're sleep when I come back I'm not going to be nice about waking you up." I say as I head to my/our room.

"Promise?" He asks, not taking my threat seriously at all.

After a few months together we've grown significantly closer and more open with each other.

I never thought I'd find a person I could be so honest with about anything.

Yoongi is literally the perfect partner and I feel like nothing is good enough for him, not even me.

He's so sweet and soft despite his efforts not to be.

I never thought I'd say this, especially after only a few months, but I love him.

And forever with him would be a gift of a lifetime.

Maybe one of these days he'll love me back as much as I love him but until then I'll just confess it to myself.

I am in love with Min Yoongi.