Chapter 5

"Oh look who we have here. Miss Swift and Mr. styles." The sweep teacher said.

"Harry." He corrected. They both took a seat Harry sitting in front of Taylor. They stayed quiet. There was about 10 other people in the room. Just staring at a wall. Taylor looked completely scared ,nervous. She was one of the populars and yet she acts as if she's afraid of getting picked on. Harry stretched his legs out not feeling that they were rubbing against Taylor's because he was wearing jeans but , she was wearing a dress and she felt it. She got goosebumps. She looked at him to see if he was doing it on purpose but, he had no clue. He then looked at her cause she was staring at him but , she was quick to look away. She looked back up at him shyly and he gave her a look like "what?"  She just shrugged her shoulder's.

The time was going by so slow for the both of them she let her legs rest against his because she couldn't keep them still any longer and he wouldn't move his. Once her legs relaxed that's when Harry felt that he's been up against hers the entire time. His eyes kind of went wide. Now he was afraid to move them. But he did and he looked at her.

"Sorry." He mouthed. She gave him a sweet smile. If someone would have asked her if she liked it she would have lied and would have said no.

Soon the bell rang and they walked out of class. Taylor saw Liam walking with some friends. She looked at Harry.

"I'll see you around."  He told her. Then he walked away. She was confused by that. Does that mean this whole talk was a one time thing? Was she not going to be talking to him again? Why did it matter?

"Taylor... can we talk..." Liam said walking over . She looked at Harry and he was already down the hall.

"Sure.." she said. Liam pulled her by her hand gently bringing her to the car while it was lunch time.

"I'm sorry..." he said once they were sitting down. Taylor didn't really say anything.

"I'm sorry for hitting you. I lost it for a second. And I'll work on the whole kissing thing. I didn't know I was rough with you." He said.

"Your rough with me for everything. Even when we just hold hands your still rough." She admitted to him.

"Can we try over?" He asked. Taylor nodded her head and Liam leaned into kiss her. This time he was a lot gently and slower. But , she wasn't thinking about him. She was thinking about Harry. Which is weird.

"What's wrong? Am I still not good?" He asked her a bit upset.

"No its fine. Your good I just have a lot on my mind is all." She said and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Okay. Well, let's ditch school and I'll take care of what ever you have on your mind and make it all disappear. Sound like a deal?" He asked her starting the car.

"I mean... I don't really want to ditch." She said but , Liam was already pulling out of the parking lot.

~

"So I guess you and Liam are back on.." Selena whispered to her. Harry might have been ease dropping.

" I mean... sorta I don't really know... Yesterday he tried the kissing thing and I mean it was better but , I'm not really feeling the sparks anymore .... you know what I mean?" Taylor told Selena. Taylor sighed filled with not knowing what to do about Liam.

"So you had sex with him." Selena said. It wasn't even a question she just knew. She never understood Taylor's feeling towards men. She says one thing then does another all the time.

"What?" Taylor coughed.

"You slept with him last night. You wanna know how I know? Because your neck and arm. Also he seemed very happy this morning and I saw some marks on him too." Selena admitted. Harry shook his head in disbelief. Even though Liam hit her she ended up sleeping with him still.

"Your so stupid Taylor. You could literally pick any guy you want at this school and instead your with the jackass of the school. Any other guy here would be good enough for you. Liam is honestly trash." Selena said getting mad at her helpless lost friend.

"There hasn't been anyone that has caught my attention. Liam has been the only one. And I LOVE HIM." Taylor said raising her voice a little. Selena didn't believe her. She was annoyed.

"Alright everyone pick a partner we are partner reading!" The teacher yelled.

"I need to be away from you for a while.... Jake!" Selena called out. Now being partners with Jake. Who was another hot guy in the class. Taylor rolled her eyes. Harry turned around and looked at her.

"I could be your partner. I don't have one." He sweetly said. She nodded and patted the seat beside her. He grabbed his book and sat next to her.

"Oh here would you like your pencil back now?" He offered. Taylor laugher remembering from the other day.

"You can keep it." She said . Harry smiled looking at her. He had to admit that she was hot.

"Mr. Liam. What are you in trouble for this time?" The teacher said. Taylor and Harry looked towards the door and in came Liam. When Liam made eye contact with Harry. He gave him the most meanest look he could give him.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed it:)

5 comments = New Updates.