Chapter 16

"Looks like its gonna start raining..."Harry says looking up at the gray sky feeling rain drops on his face.

"I love it when it rains..." Taylor replies back looking at the sky. She seemed really quiet. Harry didn't blame her though she's been through alot.

She looked up at the sky sitting on the hood of Harry's car. She smiled feeling the cool breeze and the smell of the rain.

He climbed up on the hood sitting next to her doing the same as she was. She leaned in a bit closer to him. Her arm leaning against his. Something about his touch always seemed to make her feel better. He didn't mind he actually liked it.

"Hey I'm really sorry for Liam hitting you." Harry tells her.

"Its okay... he doesn't concern me anymore. I should have dumped him along time ago." She says. She was still a bit bothered by it though.

"It just makes me really mad when he hit you... I honestly wanted to kill him... that's why I ended up kissing you when I was helping you... I needed something to bring me back to real life." He tells her. Taylor looks at him. The rain was now picking up.

"Thank you Harry... I am extremely grateful that you were there." She said to him.

" I wouldn't have let him hurt you." He tells her sincerely. Taylor nodded her head as if saying "I know" She placed her hand on his cheek and leaned into kiss him.

His lips felt wet and slimy from the rain but , she still enjoyed it very much. She wasn't sure if she did it first or if he did it first but , their tongues found their way into each other's mouth. It was a nice sweet romantic kiss.

"Harry - - Oops I'm so- - I'll go back in." Harry's mom says.

Harry pulled away from Taylor slowly. Licking his lips he looked back at where he heard his moms voice and she went back inside. Taylor bit her lips feeling her lips throb from so much force.

"Your getting all wet... Let me give you a shirt then I'll drive you back home." Harry offered getting off the car and helping Taylor off.

"Its fine I'll just take my car." She refused.

"No. You'll end up getting sick. Just let me give you a shirt real quick." He said and Taylor sighed Harry led her into his house. His mom stared at them as they walked in. She was feeding Lux.

"Young man where do you think your going?" His mother asked.

"Going to give Taylor a dry shirt. Be right back." He said. His mom didn't really believe him but , she let him go ahead and take Taylor upstairs.

Taylor stood by the door while he went through his drawers. Taking out a rolling stones shirt that he loved and always used to wear. It fit him a little small now so he decided why not let Taylor have it.

"Here keep it. Its my favourite but , doest fit as good as it once did." He said handing it to her. She smiled and then asked him to turn around so she could change. He tuned around and waited for her to put it on.

Once she was done he looked at her and smiled saying it looked beautiful on her. He then walked her out.

"I can drive you.." he said before she walked outside.

" No its okay. Stay here I'll be fine... my car works." She said putting her hand on the door knob getting ready to open it.

"Are you sure? Its not a big deal." He asked her again.

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine I'll text you. When I get there." She said and opened the door.

"Okay....be careful its raining pretty hard." He said and Taylor walked out but before she did she gave him a lingering kiss that gave him butterflies this time. Then she was gone and he watched her leave the parking lot from the door way. Then he closed the door.

"So... you wanna tell me what's this about?" Harry's mom asked him. He completely forgot she was even there.

"Huh? What? Who? Nothing." He said in a small panic.

"Is she your girlfriend? Cause I don't think you kiss friends. Your protective over her. I see it." She said grabbing lux and placing her on the floor to crawl around.

" I don't know what she is to be honest. I do like her though. A lot. She's had a complicated life and I just ... I don't know." He said running his fingers through his hair.

"Well, what's her name? She seems very sweet."

"Taylor.... Taylor Swift..." He said. Her name lingering through his head like an echo.

"Alright sit down..." His mom said pulling out a chair. Doesn't matter how old Harry gets she's always going to treat him like her little boy.

A/N: 10 comments = New Updates