Chapter 12

Taylor walked into her house crying uncontrollably. She shut the door and fast walked upstairs.

"Taylor honey! What happened?" Andrea asked her in concern seeing Taylor. Andrea got off the couch and began walking up stairs. Hearing Taylor's door slam she knew something bad really happened. She stopped having tantrums years ago. Now only getting them once in a while.

Taylor took off her sweater and just laid on her bed trying to stop crying but , couldn't. She had Harry on her mind and she had Liam on her mind.

Moments later her mom knocked on the door.

"Taylor someone is here to see you... Harry..." Andrea knocked.

"Tell him I'm not here." Taylor said.

"I dropped you off..." she heard him say. She rolled her eyes getting off the bed and wiping her tears. Her eyes were so red and puffy she didn't even look like herself. She then opened up the door. Thinking she would see her mom instead it was just Harry.

"Wanna talk?..." he asked peeking his head in through the small opening. She opened it all the way and he came in. He walked in and stood behind her as she shut the door and rested her forehead against it.

When she turned around she was caught off guard by Harry's lips being pressed against hers. His hands held her head. His kiss cleared her head for a brief second. Her stomach getting butterflies. She hasn't had those in a long time. He then pulled away and pressed his forehead against hers.

"Whether you want me or not... I just want you to know that I want you ." He whispered to her. She closed her eyes covering her face with her hands crying. Something she's been doing a lot lately. And its only because she does want him. But , part of her knows its wrong for leaving Liam for someone she barley knows but , at the same she feels like she does know him. Even though she's known Liam longer she's known him for years.

Harry pulled her hands away from from her face and wrapped her arms around his waist. She held onto him. He cupped her face with his hands. And literally kissed each tear that was falling from her eyes.

"Stop crying..." he said so pure and husky.

"I c-can't..." she stuttered. Harry pulled her in for a hug resting his head on hers. Her face buried into his chest. She liked this feeling. She liked his warmth. She didn't really know what was happening but , suddenly he just became really comforting.

Liam some how made his way back into her mind and she pulled away from Harry. Harry shut his eyes a little bit upset she was still choosing Liam.

"Alright... I'll give you your space... see you at school Taylor..." Harry said then walked out of her room.

A/N: I would ask you who do you want Taylor to he with but I already know the answer so I won't. Lol.

10 comments = New updates.