Chapter 21

Harry POV.

"No I'm just not sure... it'll be a whole month of us actually considering each other as boyfriend and Girlfriend."

I was a bit flustered with not knowing what to get Taylor. I wanted to get her something personal. Something she hasn't been given before.

" a whole month? Barley?" Aron laughed.

"You should take her to bed that's what you should do." He said patting my back. I gave him a glare. Aron was a guy who would only date a girl to get in their pants. When I'm completely different.

"Your no help. I have to go I'm supposed to be picking up Taylor." I say grabbing my keys making my way to the car. Taylor was at school finishing a test.

Taylor POV.

"Stop Liam. Harry will be here any minute." I tell him holding onto my minder. I could literally feel Liam breathing down my neck.

"You think I'm scared of him?" Liam said with a laugh "well, I'm not and I will get you back." He said grabbing my arm pulling me to him. He smells of Weed and i knew he was high. I pulled my arm away from his grip and began walking outside.

"Taylor!" He yelled walking towards me. I pushed open the doors going to the outside parking lot. Hoping Harry would hurry up and get here.

"Get your ass back over here!" Liam pulled me by my arm to face him.

"Leave me alone! I swear if you hit me again I will call the police Liam! Your lucky I didn't do it the first time!" I warned him. Pushing him off of me.

"Shut the hell up. Your all talk but you never prove a thing. Just like how you said I was the love of your life but never showed it. The only time you ever show what you mean is when your out whoring around." Liam coughed up. I pushed my lips together shut tight. Holding back what ever I was feeling inside me.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" I yelled my voice breaking I pushed him and kept on hitting him on his chest repeatedly.

"Taylor!" I heard a voice from behind me that I knew it was Harry. I still kept on his Liam. He wasn't doing anything back. Just letting me. I knew it didn't hurt him he was 200pounds of muscle.

Harry pulled me away from Liam grabbing me by my waist. I was now crying. Liam's words hurt. They always hurt.

"What did you do to her!?" Harry yelled at Liam very upset. Liam blew Harry off and just began walking away. Harry let it go and turned around to me.

"What happened?" He asked with concern. I just ran into his arms and hugged him super tight.

"Taylor? What happened?" He asked me again and I can feel his arms tighten around me.

"I... I don't even know..." I mumble into his chest. He sighed but continued to hug me.

~

~

Harry POV

"Come here lux." Taylor called out opening her arms to my sister. Lux wobbled into Taylor's arms. Taylor was having some sort of conversation with her while Lux was speaking gibberish.

My focus was manly on what I was planning on getting Taylor for us being together for a month.

I looked up and Taylor was bending over  the counter for some reason. My eyes wondered to every inch of her body. Mostly her ass that I found myself drooling over every so often. I haven't ever touched it which I should be able too... right?

Should I ask her? No , that's weird... stop harry. I told myself.

My thoughts have now shifted to Taylor's bottom rather then what I was going to get her.

"Lux!" Taylor giggled crawling around the floor like a child chasing her.

I ran my fingers through my hair. Then going through my phone to maybe ask Selena what I should get Taylor.

"What cha doin?" Taylor asked me peeking over my shoulder. I closed out of my phone.

"Surprise." I teased her and she came and sat next to me.

"Ooh... I love surprises." She smiled wiggling her fingers. I grabbed her hands and placed them on my lap.

"Good. Cause I may have a few things up my sleeve." I whisper to her.

"Stop seducing me...." she said but the way she said it she was now seducing me. She brought her hands to my chest opening up my flannel button up shirt. But keeping her eyes on me the entire time.

"What do you think your doing?..." I asked softly looking at her hands.

"You seemed like you were hot..." she smiled trying not to laugh biting her lips.

"I don't think I was." I tell her and she goes and un does another button. She gave me a small kiss on my neck.

"You just said for me to not seduce you and now your doing it to me in a way better job." I said. And she laughed. Un doing the rest so calmly. I did let her. I watched while we were sitting down on a booth type chair thing in my kitchen.

She got it opened and my bare front was just out and she ran her hands from my chest down to the bottom of my stomach. Her hands being warm and soft.

"Why? .... why did I do this? ... your too.... Ah man..." she said and I chuckled. 

"Is it my turn?" I smirked at her grabbing the hem of her shirt.

"Hmm... not yet..." she said and pushed my hands away but instantly placing her hands back on my body.

"You can leave this open... I don't mind." She said and I laughed. She's so cute and she's absolutely strange in her own way.

A/N: 10 comments = New Updates.