Chapter 32

Harry POV

"What the hell what was he doing here? And why are you here alone?"

I raised my voice. What the hell was he even doing here at the hour. Honestly I can't be as mad as I want to be because seeing Taylor's face for the first time in 24 hours makes me weak.

"My mom had to work a shift today. He said he wanted to talk and he ended wanting to just talk about getting back together." She rushes her words and she paces the room while talking. I can tell she's nervous. But for what?

"Come here." My voice is much calmer as I open my arms to her. She stares for a bit but then obeys and wraps her arms around my waist. I kiss her hair and honestly I just want to sleep. Even though I'm extremely ticked off at Liam.

"Your not mad?" She asks me barley being able to hear her from her face Nuzzled into my chest.

"I am but , I'm exhausted and want to sleep..." I tell her and I can feel my temper cooling as I feel her give me a small kiss on my chest. Even though I'm wearing a shirt it stills brings tingles down my body.

I'll defiantly be paying a visit to Liam tomorrow. He has no right to he here with my girlfriend at this hour. There's no fucking way I'm letting that happen again.

"I'm sorry I didn't call... I was mad at what happened the other day." She admits to me.

"I'm sorry too. Just please next time your mad about something don't ignore me or not call me. I get worried really easier about you. And Liam being here keeping your phone from you only proves that my thoughts aren't for nothing." I tell her and I let go of her so I can face her. She looks sad and I can tell she feels bad. She nods her head like a little kid who just got in trouble.

She grabs my hand and she leads me to her bed room.

"Take your shoes off." She said pointing to me shoes. I'm quick to take them off and I pull my shirt over my head. I can't sleep with a shirt on it makes me itch. She climbs in and I do after her.  Pulling her blankets over us she rests her head on my bare chest running her finger delicately over my torso.

"Can I have a kiss before I go to sleep?" I pathetically ask her. She looks up at me and I feel her lips ease against mine. Its dark in the room so when she pulls away I didn't except her to come down for more.

Its so quiet peaceful really. The only noise being heard is the noise of our lips smacking together. Soft strokes of each of our lips. Her hand runs down my chest and stops at the hem of my jeans.

"Good night." She tells me and rests her head back against my chest.

"Night."

Taylor POV

Harry was soundly lighting snoring. For some reason I couldn't sleep. I'm just peacefully stroking his chest with my finger and humming to myself while listening to his heart beat.

"Your so damn hot." I say and then laugh a little afterword. I could literally say anything to him right now. Its just like me telling him to his face only he's sleeping and won't even know that I told him.

"I like when you touch me." I whisper to him. Just by me saying that out loud is making my hormones go crazy.

"I love you alot." I say and I can feel his heart beat quicken at my words. He's still sleeping though so that can't have been my words that triggered that. Or maybe it was me. His body reacting to my words rather then his actual self.

A/N: I'll try and make the next ones longer.

10 comments = New Updates