Chapter 19

"Whoa since when were you and hot stuff official?" Selena said nudging Taylor on the shoulder. After just seeing her kiss Harry as they walked to separate classes.

"Since I spent the weekend with him and his mom." She said with a large smile holding her binder against her chest that shares a picture of Harry. His mom gave her a picture of him when he was a kid.

"Well , good thing you moved on cause so has Liam. He's dating a girl in my science class." Selena tells her.

"Good for him. But , I feel bad for her. I like Harry and he likes me and everything is good." She smiled.

"Have you had sex with him yet?" She asked.

"No. Gosh no. We almost did. Or at least that's where I thought it was going to go but , his mom messed that up. Which is fine. I'm taking things different with him. He's worth the wait." She beamed and Selena cooed in awe.

"Wow well, that's different. He's hot. I would have done that already." Selena laughed.

"He really is. He's the best kisser I've ever witnessed and he's really good at cuddling and making me feel safe" Taylor bragged getting all giddy just thinking about it.

"Man! I wish i had a boyfriend like that. Zayn was a complete asshole like the rest of them." Selena said rolling her eyes at the subject of Zayn.

"Well, I mean... My guy is pretty perfect." Taylor bragged again not in a hurtful mean way but , because she just liked Harry so much. And Selena could see that. She was happy for her.

~

"Can you maybe come over today?" Harry asked Taylor leaning his forehead against hers while they were in the hallway.

"What's in it for me?" She asked him flirtatiously placing her hand on his chest.

"To get in your pants." Liam said walking over with a girl by his side.

Harry turned around getting ready to tell him something when Taylor stopped him holding his hand.

"Stop. He's not worth it." Taylor said calming him down. Harry looked back at Liam who had a giant smirk on his face.

"Calm down. Its okay." She says seeing his breathing pick up. Harry had really bad anger issues towards Liam. He couldn't even look at him without wanting to hit him.

He looked at Taylor and took some deep breaths.

"You need to stop letting him get to you." She said with concern. Trying to find his gaze. She and put one hand behind his neck then in his hair pulling him down to her height.

"I want a kiss..." she said squeezing her hand in his hair. He placed his hand on her waist.

" He gets me so mad.." he breathed his lips brushing against hers as he talked.

"I can see that. Its okay what he has done. Its in the past... and I don't want to think about that..." she whispered. He watched her lips as she talked. He nodded his head understanding her. The bell then rang and Taylor pushed his lips onto hers.

"So come over?" He asked when they pulled away.

"Yes." She laughed and Harry gave her a smile then they left.

A/N: #2YEARSOFRED (!!!!)

10 COMMENTS = NEW UPDATES.