Chapter 24

"Taylor? When did you get here?" Harry's mom asked. Seeing Taylor hand in hand following behind Harry.

"She came last night after dinner. We got tired." Harry said and Taylor sat on a chair.

"Oh , well how was that?" She asked them.

"Nice. Just ate dinner." Harry said. Taylor kept quiet she felt a tad guilty.

Harry made him and Taylor some coffee then they decided to go grab breakfast for His mom and Lux.

~

"I do love her." Harry told Aron.

"What has gotten into you? That doesn't sound like you." Aron said taking a bite of his cheese burger. Harry didn't respond he just stared at the TV.

"I want to meet her." Aron suggested bringing Harry's attention to him.

"I mean... I guess we can make that work." Harry said. He just had to get Taylor over here. She felt a bit embarrassed yesterday at Harry's because she felt bad for going over to his house late and sleeping with him while his little sister was in the house. Then his mom Anne , Saw the same marks on Taylor's neck and Anne began asking weird questions which they both denied.

"Great! So , When?" Aron suggested. Harry ran his hands through his hair.

"Soon... I just don't want to cloud her with my family and close friends yet. Let me talk with her first." Harry suggested Aron understood and they continued to watching the game.

"What about you man? Any ladies?" Harry asked after moments of silence.

"Well , there is this one girl... I've known her for a while. But every time I seem to ask her out. She always rejects me." Aron said.

"Name?" harry asked curious of thus girl that is rejected him. Aron wasn't nerdy looking in any way. He was just like Harry with tattoos and had piercings on his lip.

"Selena. She's so hot." Aron said and suddenly. The same ringed in Harry's mind. Could Aron be talking about Selena as in Taylor's best friend? And if so , how did he know her?

A/N: sorry guys! I've literally have been glued to reading a Fan Fiction of my own and haven't been able to write. I'M BACK!

10  comments = New Updates