Chapter 37

Harry POV

I have no idea what's going through Taylor's head but I'm not complaining one bit. She's forcing my hands to grab her ass and I don't have any hesitation.

"What the hell!" Her mom yells and my head beats up but Taylor continues to kiss me mostly my neck now.

"Taylor!" Her mom yells. I'm looking straight at Andrea while Taylor seduces me. She never acts like this. She's usually shy and innocent but now she's not giving a shit and I kind of like it. She's daring.

"Touch me..." she whispers only me being able to hear.

"That's enough!" Andrea yells but stays at the door way.

I can't do this. Not in front of her mom. I gently pull her off me. Taylor sighs and obeys standing to her feet and look at her mom. Fixing her shirt.

"What? Are we leaving or not?"  Taylor rolls her eyes grabbing her bag.

"Leave right now." Her mom scolds at me. And seriously it takes everything in me to not yell at her.

Saying

Fuck you.

In my head.

"I'll be outside." She sternly says and leaves Taylor's room. Taylor is so frustrated. I want to make her feel better. I'm just not good with it. I still slightly don't know how this boyfriend , girlfriend situation goes. I still haven't told her about my tattoo.

"You okay?"

Is the first thing that comes from my mouth. Why couldn't I say:

"its okay babe I'm here for you. She'll get over this."

Because you can't use your words Harry. My subconscious says to me.

I really should start working on expressing myself more.

"Yeah... its fine... I better go..." She sadly pouts and grabs her bag.

"I'll be calling you." I say and pull her into a hug. Kissing the top of her head.

"Promise?" She asks and I nod my head. Finding her lips to mine. I don't understand any of this really. Why her mom is doing this. Her mom was really nice in the beginning sorta. I don't really remember ever having a full conversation with her now that i think about it.

Taylor POV

I go downstairs with Harry hand in hand. My mom is sitting on the couch staring at the wall.

"Sit down... both of you..." She speaks calmly and slow. I look to Harry and he shrugs.

"Sit." She demands again.

Me and Harry sit down on the couch ahead of her.

"What do you want? To tell me to leave her or you don't like me. I heard it all." Harry surprises me by speaking.

"I don't think your good enough for her." My mom speaks.

"Your right. I'm probably not. But I love her." Harry says and looks at me. This is getting very awkward very fast.

"You remind me of her father." My mom speaks and my jaw drops.

"What! Are you kidding me! This is the reason! Because he reminds you of my father!" I yell at her. She looks at me not effected by my voice.

"Your insane... he's nothing like Scott! Harry is different! I don't understand why your so against this. I love him! He loves me! Whats the issue?" I question.

"I just want you to be happy and Liam-"

"Don't mention Liam's name again. Fuck." Harry interrupted. I look at him and sit back down.

"I'm not going to Chicago. You don't understand..." I say mostly to myself and grab Harry's hand gently.

" I do understand. I understand that he says he loves you but he'll Taylor they always do. I'm trying to keep you from feeling the pain. I see how much he means to you." Her voice is now calmed and I can actually stand to be near her.

"Then what was the whole thing about getting me checked. Because you think he gave me something? That's wrong of you. He hasn't slept with anyone hardly and if anything I would be the on to give him something. But , I don't have anything I got that checked a while ago." I admit to her and her eyes go wide but then slowly go down to normal. I look back at Harry.

"He's so sweet and loving and so hot and ... I can't be without him mom... honestly." I say the last part looking my mom in the eyes. She sighs and looks at him. He's face is emotionless but the way his hand are moving in circles along my back let's me know he's listening and cares.

"I'm sorry." She speaks and I'm caught off by surprise.

"I need some time." She says and gets off the couch heading into her bedroom.  After I hear the door shut I stay quiet for a bit and so does Harry. His head is resting on my shoulder and I can tell he's a bit relieved.

" I have to show you something." He says and before I can reply his shirt is off and I'm staring at my name.

A/N: 10 comments = New Updates. My new fan fiction is out!