Chapter 15

"I know what you did Liam." Taylor tells him. Harry was standing right beside her.

"So fucking what. I cheated , great so did you." Liam said once again in a very angry cocky way.

"Kissing someone and sleeping with someone are two different things." Harry defended.

"Why don't you shut your damn mouth. Before I do it for you." Liam said getting in Harry's face. Harry wasn't intimidated by Liam. He wasn't even a little bit scared. The last few times Harry has kicked his ass each time they've fist fought.

"I'd like to see you try. Cause what I remember is that I knocked your sorry ass out a few days ago. Don't get underneath my skin as much as you already have. It won't be pretty." Harry said. The way he said it made Liam a little bit scared. But , he wasn't going to show it.

" What Taylor so now your together with him? After everything? You go to him?" Liam asked her ignoring Harry all together. Liam wanted to see just how far he could push Harry before he lost it.

" Liam your not all sunshine and rainbows yourself. I don't know what me and Harry are but , I'm done with you..." Taylor tells him folding her arms across her chest. Liam grabbed Taylor's hands.

"Taylor I'm sorry." Liam said. Harry was now getting upset. He could see Taylor was falling for Liam's games.

"Don't touch her." Harry said and pushed Liam away from her stepping in front of her.

" She hasn't broken up with me so technically she's still MY girlfriend so back away." Liam said. Harry turned his head to the side and stepped away cause Liam was right. Taylor hadn't broken up with him yet. He had no right to do what he was doing.

Harry looked at Taylor. She was still looking at Liam. Harry sighed.

"I'm glad I didn't sleep with you yesterday. I would have been in the same position I was in the first time. Whatever Taylor. Just don't come crying to me." Harry said and walked away. Liam getting the biggest grin on his face.

"We're over Liam." Taylor said seeing Harry walk away. Wiping off Liam's stupid grin that she hated. Taylor began walking away too.

"Get your ass back over here! Your not going with him!" Liam yelled catching Harry's attention. Liam pulled Taylor by her wrists aggressively. Pushing her against the wall

"I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!" she yelled in his face. Liam Slapped her hard. Making her fall to the floor.

Harry ran to her not even worrying about Liam.

"Hey you okay?" Harry asked her Taylor put her hand on the side of her face. Harry gave her a kiss on her lips knowing that'd piss Liam off. Giving Harry a reason to kick his ass.

Harry turned his head to look at Liam only to see him already half way down the hall.

~

~

Back in class Harry sat by Taylor. She looked so depressed he wanted to make her happy again. To make her feel better. He doesn't think he's ever seen her happy. He looked at her seeing a red mark on her face. She was looking at her notebook. They were about to take a test and he could just see she wasn't in the mood. He grabbed her hand off the table and held it bringing it onto his lap. Her fingers were so small in his. She was taken back a bit but , she held onto his.  He looked at her and gave her a small smile. She just looked at him and looked back at her paper. He looked at her hand and traced his finger around it with his free hand.

"Mr. Styles is there something you'd like to share?" The teacher asked him seeing he wasn't paying attention. Taylor tried to pull her hand away but , Harry held it tight and wasn't going to let go.

"No. Sorry." He said and focused back on the board.

"Are you on your phone?!" The teacher said and walked over peaking at his lap. Only to see him holding Taylor's hand. The teacher looked at him and then looked at Taylor.

" Keep your hands to yourselves in the class room Mr. Styles " she said and walked away. He still didn't listen he continued to hold her hand and the teacher didn't bother them again after that.