Chapter 2

Harry walked into the lunch room very lost. Trying to find a seat. Everyone kind of just stared at him.

"That guy is in my gym. Let me tell you he's ripped." Louis said. Liam smacked his arm. That's all Liam needed was competition he didn't enjoy or like competition.

Selena kept looking at Harry biting her spoon. Watching him like if he was meat.

"Damn he's fine." Selena said.

"You will not act like her got that." Liam said to Taylor raising his voice.

"Why don't we ask him to sit over here." Louis offered. Liam looked at Louis like if he wanted to kill him. Liam doesn't except newbies at the school.

Harry continued to look for a seat but finding no luck.

"Watch and learn fellas." Niall said getting up and walking to Harry with his stupid smirk. Niall was the trouble maker of the group. Constantly getting in trouble and he enjoyed it. Being mean was the only skill he had and everyone was scared of him.

"Hey new kid. You having problems finding a seat fella?" Niall talked to Harry as if he was 3 years old and barley being able to understand words. Harry stared at Niall with a glare in his face. Pretty much saying "Watch yourself"

"Sorry." Niall pouted slapping Harry's water on the floor making it fall on purpose.

"Your picking that up not me." Naill said and laughed. Harry pulled him by his shirt that's when Liam got up and suddenly everyone in the lunch room looked at them.

"Excuse me? Your picking that up." Harry demanded his voice sounding very stern. One hand holding Niall's shirt and the other pointing to the water. Liam pulled Niall away from Harry.

"What's your name?" Liam asked Harry.

"Why do you care?" Harry asked him right back with as much intimidation that Liam had in his voice.

"Don't fucking touch me next time." Niall yelled from behind Liam. Liam pushed Niall back.

"There won't be a next time got it?" Liam scolded and Harry gave out a small chuckle seeing how Niall bows down to Liam.

"Yeah,  I'm not waisting my time here." Harry said and just walked away going out outside for lunch.

A/N: Thanks for the comments I hope you will like this story.

5 comments = New Updates.