Chapter 13

Harry was walking to the restroom when he heard a familiar voice from the janitor's closet. It sounded a lot like Liam. He then heard a females voice.

He checked to make sure no one was watching and he put his ear on the door.

" We're over. She kissed that asshole. No more sneaking around." Liam said.

"Thank gosh. Cause I was getting tired of having to always stay hidden in the back of your car while you dropped her off." The girl said and began kissing Liam on his neck.

"That little bitch can stay with him. I'm over it." Liam said. Even though he kind of wasn't. He kissed the girl back.

Harry couldn't believe this whole time Liam was the one cheating. It made Harry angry. He wanted to kill Liam. Harry has no control when he gets upset. So he opened the door and grabbed Liam by his shirt with both his hands throwing him against the wall in the hallway.

"Your a piece of shit." Harry said in his face then punched Liam in his jaw knocking him out cold. Liam fell to the floor. Harry turned around and saw that the girl was gone.

He then looked at Liam on the floor seeing he was not moving. Harry quickly sat him up against the wall making it look like he fell asleep and then he went back to class. Forgetting that he even had to pee.

He was still angry. He needed to calm down but , he couldn't he needed to get out of school. When he got into the class room he was a complete ass to the teacher and she kicked him out so Harry left the school. He went to his hideout and got high. Something he hadn't done in a while. He stayed there all night by himself. When he woke up the next morning he felt like shit. But he had to go to school. He completely forgot to tell his mom. It was 4AM and school started at 7:15AM so he still had time. He drove home but the doors were locked.

"Damn!" He yelled kicking the door. His mom was at work. And he didn't have a key. There's only one place he could go to shower up and that was Taylor's....

He knocked on her window gently.

It took a while but , she opened her curtains still seeing it was dark outside she opened the window for him. She was still half asleep.

" What are you doing here?" She asked him.

"Can I shower up here? I'm locked out... I have clothes." He said showing her them.

"Fine..." she said and yawned. Harry walked inside her room. Taylor figured she might as well stay up. She showed him the bathroom that was in her room and she gave him a towel and he got in.

She cried herself to sleep last night again. She's so depressed and stressed out she doesn't exactly know what to do with herself. She doesn't even want to go to school today and she probably won't.

Taylor was sitting on her bed petting her cat when Harry got out of the bathroom. Wearing only his really tight black skinny jeans. She purposely looked away from him.

"Thanks... Taylor I need to tell you something." He said sitting right next to her on the bed.

"Like what?" She said keeping her eyes looking above his shoulders and no where else.

"I ... I over heard Liam yesterday with a girl in the janitor's closet. Taylor... he's been cheating on you the entire time..." Harry told her as sweetly as he could. Instead of Taylor saying or thinking anything she placed her lips against his so quickly. That's what she needed she needed something to make her leave Liam and finding out he's been cheating on her she could finally be mad at him and do what she wants because he was doing the same thing.

Harry was surprised but kissed her back taking full control he laid her down on her bed. Hovering over her. He didn't understand that he just told her horrible news and she doesn't even care. But , he wasn't complaining because he liked kissing her a lot more.

His necklace that was hanging from his neck was dragging along her chest and she was getting goose bumps from it. Now they were exploring each others mouth and Taylor ran her hands along side his back and shoulders. He trailed kisses along her neck biting at it and making her whimper. She liked the way he kisses her. She didn't mean to whimper but , it felt so nice on her skin.

"WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON HERE?" Andrea raised her voice seeing Harry shirtless on top of her daughter eating at her neck. Taylor pushed Harry off of her making him fall to the floor.

"Mom! What are you doing!" Taylor yelled in embarrassment.

"What is he doing here at 5' o clock in the morning! What do you think you were going to do!?" Andrea yelled being very angry with Taylor.

"Uh- He -He needed a p-place to shower at." Taylor said with a stutter. Harry quickly stood to his feet.

"I am so sorry! Miss swift. It was my fault I shouldn't have led her on. I just needed to shower for school because I got locked out of my house." Harry said defending Taylor. He could see that she was most likely going get in trouble.

"I know my daughters intentions Harry. Hurry up and put a shirt on then you may leave." Andrea said very bitter then slamming the door.

Once her mom was gone Taylor spoke

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done that! I shouldn't have kissed you I led you on again! I'm sorry!" Taylor said feeling embarrassed. Also feeling her skin throbbing where Harry was just at.

Harry threw on his shirt. "Stop saying sorry for kissing me. Just stop! Because I love every single moment of it and when you say , sorry it just makes me feel like it didn't mean anything to you. When I know it does!" He said in frustration and began putting on his shoes.

A/N: this fan fiction is just filled with drama.

10 comments = New Updates.