Chapter 7

"Liam... Stop..." Taylor said and then pushed him away from her.

"What? I thought we we're okay." He said keeping a bit of a distance from her. Harry was watching them from the other side of the hallway.

"I don't know. Its not the same like how it used to be." Taylor tells him.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Liam asked her.

" I'm not breaking up with you. I just think we need yo change a few things. Like your constant yelling really gets annoying." She said and shut her locker.

"okay I'll work on it.........." he began to speak but, Taylor drifted off when she turned her head to see Harry just looking at them with his hands in his pockets. It was a bit weird but , she forgot that Liam was even their. If he found out she was at Harry's house last night he'd flip.

"Okay?" He said. Taylor then came back to her senses. Not hearing half of what he said.

"What?" She said shaking her head trying to get her self to think straight. Liam squinted his eyes then looked in the direction she looking in and he didn't see anything. The hall was empty.

"I mean , yeah okay... I'm gonna go bye." She said and hurried in the direction where Harry was at. She walked into class and their he was tapping his pencil against the desk. Selena wasn't in class. So she sat next to him.

"Hmm... is that throw up I still smell?" She said teasing him.

"No way. I took a shower cleaned my clothes and I have cologne on." He said.

"Yes I know. I can smell you from here. It smells nice. Liam doesn't usually where cologne and when he does it smells nasty." She said making a nasty face. Harry chuckled a bit.

"Well, I don't think you should be comparing me to your football player boyfriend. He's the man of the school." Harry said that last part with full sarcasm.

"Yeah....well, I think we should right that paper on you." She said.

"Me?" He made a confused expression.

" Yeah cause you look like one of the bad boys when really your actually really nice. So I thought we could write a paper on how people do judge from how someone looks without knowing who they are." She said.

"Yeah okay... So I was thinking your place tonight instead. Cause yesterday wasn't so good" he said.

"Can't ... um what about a different place." She suggested. Harry thought for a moment. There was one other replace but , that was for him an Aron.

"Yeah I have a place." He told her.

A/N: There you go hope you like :)