Chapter 38

"When did you get that?!" She yells at me.

"I was drunk." I admit and she runs her hand over it. I honestly don't care that I got it. I will cherish having Taylor's name written on me forever.

And also because I can't see it unless I grab a mirror to see.

"Your insane." She says and I pull my shirt back over.

"I know the good thing is that I didn't feel a thing." I laugh and she rolls her eyes at me. I thought she would be mad but she doesn't seem to be.

"Can we please go somewhere I don't feel like being here." She asks grabbing her purse.

"Of course babe." I soflty say and kiss her cheek. She grabs my hand as we walk out and we just walk around her neighborhood for what seems like hours.

"Stop running from me." I laugh and pull her by her hips. She's being playful right now. Its nearly 10PM and we are still walking around but i like it its peaceful.

She laughs as I pull her into my chest and I give her a big kiss on her cheek.  She slips away from my grip and jumps on my back.

"Your very light." I say trying to look up at her holding her thighs so she doesn't slip off.

"I love you." She smiles resting her chin on my shoulder. Her hair draping off her shoulders. I want to attack her with my kisses right now.

"I love you so much more." I say and she kisses my ear.

A/N: 10 comments = New Updates.