Chapter 8

"So this place is for you and your friend Aron?" Taylor confirmed sitting on a couch.

"Yeah. We found it when we were kids. This place is kind of where all of our most cherished memories happen. Like I had my first kiss here. I brought my first girlfriend here. This place was the place I got the nerve to hold my crushes hand." Harry said sitting down and giving Taylor a can of soda.

"Wow. Lots of first time things..." she said looking around.

"Don't worry I didn't have sex in here." He laughed.

"I didn't think you did... okay , well maybe kind of just a little." She said and showed him just how much with her fingers. Harry laughed and then pulled out his backpack grabbing a piece of paper. So they could get started on this story thing.

"Want something to eat? I have chips and stuff." He offered.

"No thanks." She said still looking at everything.

"There's not much light in here." She said looking at the little lamps they had scattered.

"Yeah we don't usually come here when its dark.... I mean, I do only to bring dates and stuff but , for homework no." Harry smiled and Taylor noticed for the first time that he actually had dimples.

"Since when did you have dimples in your cheeks?" She asked him poking her finger through one like a little kid.

"Since I was born." He chuckled at her. Looking down at her finger touching his cheek.

"Wow.. those are deep." She said.

"Let's see if I can make some dimples appear." She said trying to suck in her cheeks. Harry laughed at her. She was only doing it to be funny. And so far it was working.

"That was cute." He laughed hysterically loud.

"Its not working." She laughed.

"I've noticed." He said looking down. And seeing a spider right on her pants.

"Don't move...." he said.

"Why?" She said following his eyes and seeing a massive spider. She freaked out and screamed panicking throwing herself in Harry's lap.

"Get it off!" She yelled and wrapped her arms around his neck holding onto him for dear life.

"Whoa! Hold on let me see." He laughed at her. She felt her cheeks getting red as she let go of him. Still sitting in his lap he picked up her leg and looked at it.

"I think by you freaking out it fell." He said with a small laugh. She tilted her head back covering her face with her hands.

"Its okay." He laughed grabbing her hands away from her face. She closed her eyes tight so she didn't look at him. "I feel like such a baby." She said , considering she was still sitting on his lap it didn't make it any better.

He gave her a kiss on the cheek. And she finally looked at him. Emotionless.

"You just kissed me on the cheek." She said blankly.

"It got you to look at me didn't it?" He asked her. Even him kissing her on the cheek was better then the way Liam did it. Probably because Liam had stubs on his face and it hurt. She then quickly got off of him.

"We should start that paper.." she said going through her bags. Feeling odd.

A/N: SANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS :)

5 Comments = New Updates.