"Shawn, no way! What?!"

After I came back to the hotel room, I started getting ready. I put my makeup on, did my hair, and finally, wore my outfit.

I received a text from Shawn saying "Babe come down the lobby whenever you're ready

I received a text from Shawn saying "Babe come down the lobby whenever you're ready."

I went down to the lobby, seeing Shawn right in front of me.

He approached me saying "Babe wow I'm speechless. You look so incredibly stunning... A goddess." He said as he was looking at me up and down with his mouth wide open.

"Thank you babyy" I said while turning red. 

"Let's go" He said while wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Where to?" I asked

"Surprise" He said as he was looking into my eyes, smiling.

As we got out of the lobby, Shawn was walking towards a car.

Shawn had rented a car, a Mercedes-Benz. 

As we sat inside the car, he put his hand on my thigh while the other on the steering wheel.

"I'm so curious Shawn!!" I said 

He chuckled, "Patience princess"

We arrived to the destination. He took me to a balcony and I saw this view.

 He took me to a balcony and I saw this view

Only one table and two waiters. 

"Wow!!" I said "This looks like its out of a romantic movie. Thank you baby" I told him while blushing hard.

"Anything for you my love" He said as

"May I?" He said as he directed me to my seat and pulling my chair in. He's such a gentleman. 

After eating dinner and everything, it was time for desserts.

Out of a sudden, I hear a sound of violin playing, and Shawn stood up, then kneeled on his knee towards me.

I gasped.

"Shawn are you going to-?" I said 

I was interrupted by the sight of him pulling out a small box, and opening it. I saw a ring. 

My jaw dropped. The butterflies in my stomach, my heart was pounding out of my chest. 

"From the moment you walked into my office, you won my heart. You're one of a kind, Sophia. I want to marry you because you're the first person I want to look at when I wake up, and the only one I want to kiss goodnight. Because the first time I saw these hands, I couldn't imagine not being able to hold them." He said while looking up at me, smiling. "Sophia, will you marry me?"

"Yes Shawn! A million times yes! Yes!" I said while jumping up and down and clapping my hands.

He put the ring on my finger and hugged me tightly then lifted me up. 

"I love you so much Shawn, so much" I said 

"I love you so much Sophia, so much" He said while smiling from ear to ear with his teeth showing.

We sat down and ate our desserts.

"Shawn, so you didn't have a doctors meeting?" 

He shook his head as for a no.

"I went to get you a ring, and prepared this" He said.

"Aw my heart. What did I ever do to deserve you?" I told him 

"You being you"